Chapter 11

| A/N: Still Zayn's POV |

"Zayn,?" I snapped out of my thoughts, Darcy calling me. She stood before the mirror.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"I said, you look quite fitted in those sweatpants." She winked. I loved her sudden cheeky moments. She hit my head. I smiled, "What I actually said was, my wounds are healing quick, I'm glad." She lifted her shirt, until the band.

Spots covered her flawless skin.

All because of me.

"A girl came by today." She spoke, before I fell into a inner war, in my head.

"I noticed. Who was she? What was her name?" I asked.

"I don't know. She just passed by to see how I was doing." She replied. Looking at me through her reflection.

"What did she look like?" She had ombre colored hair. She had brown eyes. Taller and curvier than me, and she had a wide smile."

"She reminds me of, Lindsey." I spokd thoughtfully

"Your childhood crush?" She asked.

"She was also my best friend." I added, proudly. "She was my acquaintance and my shoulder to lean on. And I was to her, vice versa."

"That sounds so cute," Darcy chirped. Lindsey also had a crush on me until, she find out my monstrous secret. "Zayn, I won't lie to you, I do have my doubts and fears towards you. But, you are not a monster. Yes, what you did was definitely not right, but that doesn't mean you put yourself down. She wasn't as innocent herself either."

She was right, but I had hurt, Darcy. Something I will never forgive myself for.

"And also, I believe, that you weren't the one who did this to me." She added, believably. I swallowed hard. If only she knew.

I still wonder, why was Lindsey here?

~ * ~