29 +

* Darcy

My eyes opened and I instantly groaned. My head was throbbing and the light was stinging.

"Darcy, you're awake." A man wrapped his arms around me. His warmth overwhelming. I slightly pulled away.

"Who are you?" I whispered, squinting my eyes.

"You don't remember me?" His voice laced with hurting. His eyes lines with tears.

"No." My voice hoarse. My eyes searched around the room. Where was I?

Why is my body aching?

"This is your room." My temples tensed. I couldn't remember anything.

"What? Why am I here? Where are they? Where is he? Please help me find them." I urgently held to the covers, soon having my gaze blurred by tears.

"Darcy, Calm Down. Remember, your heart is still in a fragile state." He tried to comfort me, but I rejected him.

"Help me!" I screeched.

"Doctor!" He yelled.

A fit man made his way to be a placed a mask over me.

I began to pant. My voice was silent to there ears, but my cries were loud to me.

Why isn't anyone listening, or trying to help?

My vision was blurry but I could see a pattern of dots splattered on my shirt and blanket.

Was that blood? Am I bleeding?

I soon took my last breath, before losing conscious.

--

Author's note;

Updating a lot tonight, dunno how many more chapters I'll do. Stay tuned!

Be Addicted ♡