Chapter 3

Isadore didn't know what to think about the dark lord. Why did he do that? It's not like he cared for her as much as he cares for his beloved Bella. Why bother how her hand is? He has more matters to think about like how Bella is doing. Why did he placed his hand on her cheek and looked at her like that? He should do all those to his Bella not her. Why making her believe that he cares for her or he likes her and then when Bellatrix is healed and back by his side, he won't even look at her like he did when Bellatrix held her wrist and dug her nails in. She was brought of out of her thoughts when the dark lord started speaking.

"Today you will learn how to cast the unforgivables." He is full in his professor mode. He explained about the unforgivables for some time. "You need to feel anger in you to cast one." He was now standing behind her close enough to feel his breath on her neck. She stiffened minutely at the close proximity of them.

"Now who do you hate the most?" He asked lifting her wand hand at the newly conjured rat. "Lily Potter?" She shook her head. "Albus Dumbledore?" She shook it again. "Harry Potter?" She shook her head no again. He frowned "Then who is the person you hate the most?"

Who is the person that she hates the most? Of course, everyone thinks that she must hate the headmaster or Lily or Harry but no, the person she hates is not one of them. Not even Bellatrix, he is Ronald Weasley. That stupid weasel, she hates him so much. After what he tried to do to her last year, he became her target. He would be the first person that she will kill. "Ronald Weasley" she said through gritted teeth.

The dark lord frowned more. The youngest Weasley, why does she hate him so much? Did he do anything to her? He slid a hand around her waist resting it on her stomach. Isadore is his, only he is allowed to touch her. He will ask her later about what the Weasel did to make her hate him so much. Now she needs to learn the curse.

"Very well, now imagine him instead of the rat and cast the torture curse." She shivered as he pressed close to her. The hand on her stomach tightened a bit more. Why is he holding her like this? He is making it hard to forget about her feelings towards him. She closed her eyes and thought about Ronald Weasley. She can feel the anger inside her towards him. She opened her eyes and imagined it as Ronald. "Now, say it." He whispered near her ear.

"Crucio" She shouted and the rat started screeching and writhing. She felt so good, the dark magic she is feeling in her body was so addicting, just like the dark lord's magic. She stopped the curse after a minute.

"Very good, you did better than all my death eaters." He said  feeling proud making her smile. "Even Bella couldn't perform it on her first try." The smile on her face vanished as soon as he said the name of that bitch. Why does he bring Bellatrix into everything? Why is he holding her like this if he likes Bellatrix? She took deep breaths to not shout at the dark lord. He is the dark lord and will crucio her to death if she does something that he doesn't like.

"I think this is enough for today. The unforgivables drain your energy, you have to practice these daily from today. We will see about the Imperius curse tomorrow on some prisoners. And finally killing curse the next day. But the cruciatus needs more practice to hold it for more time." He explained to her.

Isadore thought that the dark lord will move away from her when he said it is enough but he held her tightly and his hand is now under her jumper, his thumb rubbing circles on her skin making her shiver. Why is he doing this? Does this mean he likes me? No, he likes Bellatrix. He just wants to use me till she is back to health. He is the dark lord, why would he want someone like me? Isadore was brought out of her thoughts when someone knocked on the door of the training room. She cursed the person when the dark lord removed his hand from her and stood beside her before calling the person in.