Chapter 14

"This is-"
-amazing." Fred and George said when they looked at the prophet.

"Calm down, guys." Isadore said and looked around sighing in relief when no one noticed the excited expressions of the twins. She was smirking inwardly when she glanced at a red faced Dumbledore. 

ALBUS DUMBLEDORE SUPPORTS LADY POTTER!!

The headline alone is enough to crumble Dumbledore's well-built support in a matter of seconds, he should've thought before supporting Lily Potter. She didn't think he would be so foolish to support Lily when her papa is innocent. It's just matter of time before Dumbledore loses everything and he would be finally defeated by their Lord, her Marvolo. 

"Dora?" Harry came to her and she smiled at him. "What's going to happen to me?"

"What do you mean?" Isadore asked looking confused. What is he talking about? 

"Mum is lying outright and everyone knows it. They will start to badmouth her and as her son, they will do it to me too. They will start hating me and-" 

"Harrykins, you are-"
"-thinking too much."
"You were only an year-"
"-when Sirius Black was-"
"-arrested and you-"
"-couldn't have helped-"
"-even if you wanted." The twins cut him off and Harry looked at them blinking his eyes like a fool.

"Exactly, they can't blame you for your mother's mistakes. Also, in the people's vies, I'm her daughter too and they would blame me too. Let's take everything together." Isadore said and he nodded. 

"Now, cheerup-"
"-your godfather is free." The twins said and Harry smiled and looked at the prophet. 

"Is Lord Black close to Lucius Malfoy?" Harry asked and Isadore sighed. 

"Harry, not only papa, I'm close to Lucius too." Isadore said and Harry opened his mouth to protest, but closed it quickly and just nodded taking in the information. Isadore looked at the twins who were just as surprised as her when Harry didn't protest or anything. 

"So, Lord Black-" "Call him Sirius." Isadore interrupted him and Harry nodded. "Sirius is your father, then who is your mother?" Harry asked and Isadore looked at the twins silently asking if she should tell him the truth or not and they shrugged not knowing what to tell. 

"I can't tell you about it without asking his permission. I'm sorry Harry. Actually, papa wants to meet you this weekend in Hogsmeade, if you like." Isadore said and Harry's face lit up and he nodded in agreement. 

"I want to meet my godfather." Harry said to her. 

"He is as excited as you." Isadore chuckled. "You just look like Uncle James and he can't wait. Papa misses uncle so much. They used to be best of friends and they love each other so much. They used to prank a lot when they studied at Hogwarts. They used to be more than Fred and George. They used to call themselves Marauders." 

"I heard mum mention it once when talking to Mrs Weasley. They were criticizing them and saying how childish and immature they were." Harry said and Isadore rolled her eyes. 

"Don't listen to them." The twins said to him and Harry hummed before looking back at the prophet.  

Harry had so many thoughts running in his mind. Why would his mum lie even after every one knew the truth? Isn't she afraid of anything? Harry looked at Dumbledore who was looking tensed behind his twinkling eyes and smiles. He didn't think that being the boy-who-lived's mother is nothing once they make a mistake. Now, he is regretting supporting his mum. If it wasn't for this man, his mum wouldn't be like this now and perhaps, his dad would be alive. Not that, his mum is completely innocent as she shouldn't be doing everything blindly as Dumbledore says and think about it.