Chapter 25

Isadore looked at the twins suspiciously when she saw them planning something without her. They were doing it a lot recently. What are they doing? Also, she saw how they weren't taking Harry's side anymore. She didn't understand what's happening and why they stopped supporting Harry all of a sudden. She looked at Harry who was sitting at the end of the table alone. 

"What did you do to him?" Isadore asked angrily. 

"What do you mean?" They asked carelessly. 

"Harry is not looking good and he is avoiding me." Isadore glared at them. "As much as I hate him, he is my brother. I won't let anyone, not even you two, hurt him."

"He doesn't care-"
"-about you."
"Like you do." They said angrily. 

"Says the people who supported him all these days." Isadore scoffed at them. "Harry is my brother. If I get to know that you hurt him...." She left the sentence hanging. 

"What if he is-"
"-planning to-"

"That doesn't make him less of my brother." Isadore didn't let them finish and continued to glare at them. "I don't trust Harry yet, but that doesn't mean I'll let him get hurt because of your suspicions that came out all of a sudden."

"But-" "Even if your suspicions are true, I won't let anyone hurt my baby brother." Isadore said to them. "I was a bit angry at him when Katie and Angelina told me about how they are going to kick him out of the team and didn't say anything at that time, but I did confront them the very next day warning to not upset my baby brother. You know how they took it lightly and are now suffering from very nasty boils at the hospital wing."

"He is just-"
"-using you." They can't take it anymore and told her the truth.

"And?" She raised an eyebrow at them. 

"And?" They looked at her with disbelief. 

"He is my brother." Isadore said firmly. "Stop whatever you are doing to him or you know what I can do."

"We won't let-"
"-anyone hurt you." They told her even more firmly. 

"I won't let anyone hurt him." Isadore snapped at them. "And how can you even believe that he is using me?"

"We just know it." They didn't want to tell her the complete truth about Harry's plans and hurt her even more. 

"I'm warning you, Fred and George. Hurt him and you will regret it." Isadore said seriously. "I may not show that I care about him, but I do. If I have to choose between you and him, I think you know who I will choose. Even if he is the past Harry." 

"You hate him." Fred scoffed at her. 

"I say that out, but do you really believe that I can hate my baby brother? I can never hate him. If it wasn't for your brother and sister coming into our lives, Harry wouldn't be as bad as he was back then. Lily may manipulate him as much as she wants, but we were nice as long as we were alone without her. But as soon as your family started coming to our house, he changed. They changed him." Isadore said to them. "I say I hate him for what he did to me, but deep down I can never hate him. I can never see him hurt. I love him. He was my only family till I knew about my real parents. Looking back, you can see that even if he complained to Lily about me, he never let her hurt me whenever he was in the same room. He even broke his friendship with Ron for me."

"Don't." She warned them when they were about to say. "Don't you dare say another word against my brother. I already hurt him emotionally by not accepting him completely. I regret it. I made my decision. I will take him home with me this Yule. I will tell him everything. And now if I see a single hair out of place on him because of you, there is going to be hell to pay."