Chapter 23

"Aren't you being too hard on Harry?" Fred asked Isadore as they were eating breakfast. She looked at him confused. "About the letter you got." 

"He hates Draco." Isadore pointed out. 

"He isn't talking to Ronald, Hermione or Ginny from the day he punched Ronald in face for treating you badly." Fred argued with her. 

"Look, Dora. We understand that he was not a good brother to begin with and it's hard for you to look past all the hurt that he caused you, but just look at him." George turned to where Harry was sitting alone at the end of the table looking down at his plate and not even eating his food. "He looks like a walking inferi." 

"I just said I wanted to talk to him about what I read in the letter." Isadore told them. "I didn't even say anything to him. I just wanted to know if he really did that or not. I just wanted to make sure that he wasn't a part of the plan before writing back that my brother is not the same and he changed for good." 

"Why can't you write without asking Harry? Are you still doubting him?" George asked her. "Don't you trust your brother? Do you think he will do such thing even after everything?" 

"George, it's Harry. I can't be too sure. We don't even know if this is all an act or he really changed. This can be Dumbledore trying to get information about my parents as he got suspicious about my disappearance this summer. We can't believe Harry, just like that." Isadore huffed lightly. 

"I hope you don't regret it." Fred sighed and shook his head. 

"I'm not doing anything that I will regret, Fred. I'm just being careful, that's all." Isadore assured him. "Harry is my brother. I care for him, but I don't want to get hurt if this is all an act." 

"I'm sorry. But it's just looking at him. I don't think you are doing right being so tough on him." George said to her. 

"Papa wants to meet me this weekend." Isadore changed the subject. "Harry, too." 

"That's great. Can we meet him too?" Fred asked her. 

"I'll ask Dad. Papa said Dad is being a mother hen lately." Isadore chuckled and they smiled seeing her happy. "It's great that they are talking again, don't you think?" 

"It is." George said to her. 

"They love each other so much for your papa to stay angry at your dad for too long." Fred said and she nodded smiling at him. 

Isadore looked at Harry when he stood up without eating and left the table looking a bit sick. She frowned slightly and wanted to follow him, but stopped remembering something and shook her head. What if... She sighed to herself and looked at her plate. Fred and George exchanged a look before eating their breakfast silently. 

"Isadore." Draco called her from behind making her turn to him in surprise. "Can we talk? Outside?" 

"Of course." Isadore smiled at him and stood up from the table. The twins looked at her back as she left with Draco. 

"She trusted Draco just after reading a single letter from Lucius." Fred sighed. 

"Yet, she can't trust Harry even after all these days." George frowned. 

"She loves Harry. I don't deny it." Fred said out. 

"But, there's something or rather someone stopping her from trusting Harry completely." George finished it for him. 

"Who will do such thing?" Fred asked him. 

"I don't know. I just don't know anything." George sighed. "We should go and look for Harry. He didn't look good when he left the great hall."