Chapter 19

"Marvolo misses me?" Isadore looked at the letter in her hands shocked before a big smile formed on her face. "He misses me. Me!" She almost squealed loud before controlling herself. She wants to jump on her bed in joy, but she is sadly in the Gryffindor dorm with other girls still awake in the room. 

"I miss him too." She said looking at the letter. "It was so good during the summer, but now it's just two weeks and I can't help but want to go back to him immediately". She took a parchment from her bag and a quill. She placed a book on her lap and placed the parchment over it. 

My Lord, 

Wait, he said her so many times to just call him Marvolo and she even thinks about him as Marvolo not the dark lord. So, shouldn't she start with Marvolo? Yeah, but wait. She wants to write back to him, but what is she going to write to him? She got to know from him that her parents are back in Lestrange Manor. They didn't even tell her that their fight is over and are going to their home. If it wasn't for Marvolo, she wouldn't even know about it at all. She striked off the My Lord and started writing again.

Dear Marvolo, 

I was so happy when I read the letter from you. I didn't know that my parents are in Lestrange Manor, they didn't tell me anything. Do you happen to know why they suddenly left the Slytherin Manor? Also, can you please tell me if they are still fighting or not? And do you know the reason why they were fighting in the first place? I'm sorry, if I sound rude to you, My Lord. But, I'm just so worried about my parents. 

Also, you said that Dumbledore is planning something against me lately. I don't think he is going to do it as Harry is ignoring him and his followers publicly. He even scolded Ronald in front of everyone in the great hall two days ago when he tried to talk to him. He said if anything happens to me, then he will be blaming Ronald and Hermione for it and even Dumbledore. 

Dumbledore was quite shocked after hearing that and wanted to talk to Harry, but he won't go to his office no matter how many times Dumbledore asked or ordered or demanded him. McGonagall gave him countless detentions for not listening to Headmaster and he won't even go to those detentions. He changed a lot after that night of his fight with Ronald. I think I can forgive him completely for everything he did to me as long as he can be the brother I always wanted from my childhood. I hope you don't mind it. 

Papa actually said he will meet Harry last weekend, but wasn't able to make it and I saw Harry getting a letter from him in the morning from him. He already accepted Harry as his godson. Draco is quite calm this year. It's been two weeks and yet he hasn't made any move to 'bully' me like before. It's quite strange and I saw Harry being close with him lately. I don't know what's going on, but I'm glad that he isn't bothering me. I actually wanted to do something to let Draco know how much Lucius loves his son, but I didn't get any chance at all. I hope I can make him understand Lucius' love for him. 

I forgot to tell about Lily Potter, she is so angry at Harry for what he is doing and sent a couple of howlers scolding him. But, Harry would just burn them before she even finishes a single sentence. Sometimes, I feel if Harry is just acting to get close to me and find out things from me, but he is not this smart. I don't know what to do. I want to forgive him as I said, but something is stopping from doing it. What should I do? Can I trust him? 

I miss Slytherin Manor so much. It's so boring here. Without the Weasley twins. I don't think I would've stayed here sane. They are as eager as me to complete our seventh year and join you officially. They are getting angry letters from Molly Weasley every day to get them do what Dumbledore wants them to do and not open a joke shop. I hate her so much. If I hate someone as much as I hate Lily Potter, then it's her. The twins said their elder brothers will be joining you along with their father soon. I'm so glad that they took the decision. And, I miss you too, Marvolo.