Chapter 13

LORD SIRIUS BLACK INNOCENT!!!!

LORD SIRIUS BLACK NEVER GOT A TRIAL!

LORDS AND LADIES OF WIZENGAMOT ANGRY AT THE MINISTRY FOR INJUSTICE TOWARDS ONE OF THEIR OWN!!

AN INNOCENT MAN SPENT 14 YEARS IN AZKABAN FOR NO REASON!

WHY DIDN'T LADY POTTER TELL EVERYONE THE TRUTH?

WHY DIDN'T ALBUS DUMBLEDORE HELP ONE OF HIS?

WHY DID THE MINISTRY SEND AN INNOCENT TO AZKABAN?

HOW CAN THE SO-CALLED LIGHT TORTURE AN INNOCENT MAN SUCH WAY?

LORD BLACK DOESN'T WANT TO PRESS ANY CHARGES AS HE IS SO GENEROUS!

THE MINISTRY IS VERY GRATEFUL TOWARDS LORD BLACK AND COMPENSATED HIM ACCORDING TO GOBLIN'S WISHES!

THE GOBLINS ARE THE ONES WHO HELPED AN INNOCENT MAN AFTER HE ESCAPED AZKABAN!

LADY POTTER REFUSED TO ADMIT THAT SHE IS WRONG AND INSISTS LORD BLACK IS A CRIMINAL!

ALBUS DUMBLEDORE SUPPORTS LADY POTTER!

WHY IS THE LEADER OF LIGHT SUPPORTING A LIAR?

IS ALBUS DUMBLEDORE REALLY A LIGHT LORD OR IS HE FOOLING EVERYONE?

LORD BLACK TELLS HIS STORY!!

MADAM BONES SACKED FROM HER POSITION AS HEAD OF DMLE!

MINISTER FUDGE ACCUSES HER OF NOT DOING HER DUTY PROPERLY AND LET AN INNOCENT MAN SUFFER IN AZKABAN ALL THESE YEARS!!

Marvolo smirked at the headlines. The whole prophet was filled about Sirius and only the last paper had the news of Amelia Bones being fired by Fudge. Sirius really did it. He didn't think Fudge will fire Bones. He looked up from the prophet when Lucius came.

"Merlin! How did Sirius do this?" Lucius said sitting beside Rodolphus. "He said to wait and watch the fun, but I didn't know he meant this."

"He did say something is going to happen to Bones, but even I didn't think that she is going to be out of our way." Marvolo said smirking.

"He is really something else." Lucius said taking the prophet to see Sirius smiling beside him on the front page. "He looks good here."

"Mmhmm." Marvolo said watching Rodolphus closely and can see the clenching of his jaw and his hands holding the paper so tight crumbling it at the ends. "Do you have any idea as to who is going to be the new head of DMLE?"

"I wanted to talk to you about it, actually." Lucius said to him. "If you have any suggestions as to who should be the new head."

"It would be best if it is someone neutral." Sirius said coming inside and smiled at them.

"I didn't know you were coming today." Marvolo said to him.  Sirius shrugged and sat opposite Rodolphus who didn't look at him nor did he lower the prophet from his face.