Chapter 33

"It's Hogsmeade." Fred exclaimed when he saw Isadore not yet ready to go out. 

"I know, but I'm not in the mood to go out today." Isadore told him. Fred frowned and looked at George who looked sad as well.

"Please, Dora-"
"-come with us."
"What will we do-"
"-without you there-"
"-with us at Hogsmeade?" They asked her and she sighed. 

"Guys, I really don't want to go anywhere. I'm not in the mood. Seriously." She said and shook her head. 

"Please."
"Pretty Please."
"Pretty please with-"
"-a cherry on top?" They still begged her and she chuckled shaking her head. 

"I would've joined you if I wanted to go. You know that you can't change my mind once I decided. Don't you?" Isadore said and they sighed. 

"Are you sure?" George asked her and she nodded her head. 

"I'm sorry, guys. I'll join you tonight at dinner." She said going back to her dorm and they sighed again. 

"We will be bored." Fred said to George who nodded. 

"I thought we are going to have so much fun today." George sighed sadly. 

"What is wrong with you two?" Hermione screeched at them. "Harry is missing and all you want to have is fun?"

"Stop screeching like a banshee, Granger." Draco snapped from behind them. All three of them looked at Draco who had an expression of utter distaste as he glanced at Hermione. 

"You-" "Shut it, mudblood." Draco sneered at her and Hermione glared even more. 

"I'm going to tell Headmaster-" "Do tell. I'm not shaking here in fear, tell him that too." Draco mocked her. 

"You!" Ron tried to punch him coming out of nowhere suddenly, but the twins stopped him in time just as his fist was close to connecting to Draco's nose. 

"You are going to regret even trying to touch me, Weasel. You think you are going to get away with trying to attack me?" Draco smirked at him and twirled his wand expertly. "I was waiting until you make your first mistake. Thanks for helping me to sue you."

"How dare you act like this after kidnapping our Harry?" Ronald screamed trying to get away from his brothers. "Let me go, I need to teach this bastard a lesson for kidnapping my best mate."

"Best mate?" Draco snorted. "He considered you his worst mate, Weasel. He hated the three of you. You not only insulted his sister, you even tried to hide things from him. Whose best mate does that?" 

"Isadore was nothing but a-" Ron yelped falling to the ground as the twins let him go and kicked him hard to the ground. 

"What do you think you are doing?" Hermione yelled gaining the attention of more people. There was a crowd due to Ron's shouts, but now everyone were trying to look at what's happening. "How can you kick your own brother? Detention to both of you-"

"We didn't kick him, Granger."
He slipped and got caught-"
"-between our legs." The twins shrugged non chalantly not even trying to help their brother up at all. 

"You- You-" "What is going on here?" McGonagall pushed the students and walked towards them. Severus followed her closely and looked at Draco who crossed his arms over his chest as he looked at McGonagall.

"Weasley tried to attack me and the twins stopped him. He was struggling too hard and fell down when they let him go." Draco said calmly. 

"Malfoy is lying-" "There are so many people around here. Ask anyone of them." Draco pointed to their audience and Hermione glared at him.