Romeo and juliet

The next day.

Josie POV: I saw hope in the kitchen making pastries  they smelt very good.

Jos: hey hope, that smells very good
Hope: oh thank, u Josie *smiles*
Jos: I'm not trying to rush are friendship but I would really like to hangout with you today.
Hope: your not my friend..?
Jos: oh uh..
Hope: your my best friend
Jos: *smiles in relief* nice one you almost got me there
Hope: get your ass over here I know your just dying to taste one of these
Jos: *walks over giggling*
Hope: *puts the pastries in josie's
Jos: uh um delicious josie says with food in her mouth*
Hope: *giggles*

Lizzie POV: I saw hope and Josie giggling and eating pastries *rolls eyes* ugh, what is hope up too she's not even best friends with Josie maybe she is trying to steal jo and have her all to her self like sisters *lizzie rolls her eyes in anger and walks away*

Lizzie POV: I felt so bored, and fed up I just wanted to hurt hope the way she hurt me. Someone was knocking on the door, *rolls eyes come in*

Josie: hey I saved you some pasteries.
Lizzie: from hope *rolls eyes*
Josie: her cooking is really good.
Lizzie: well her cooking must be better than her
Josie: listen Lizzie, I'm so sorry that hope said those things about you but you can't be mad forever
Lizzie: watch me *lays on bed*
Josie: well I'll just place these here puts on Lizzie's table*
Lizzie: wait where are you going?
Josie; I'm going to watch Romeo and Juliet with hope is there a problem?
Lizzie: without me?
Josie: you can but, you almost killed hope she could've turned into a tribrid so no. Please leave out on this Lizzie for me?
Lizzie: but it's not about you?
Josie: it is, I don't want to get in the middle of your fighting.
Lizzie:fine.
Josie: *smiles at Lizzie and says see you later and walks out*
Lizzie: *sighs I really hate hope.

Later that day.
Josie: hey hope! *says in excitement*
Hope; hey, I got the popcorn, sour candy, and slushes ready!
Josie: you know me so well with the sour candy.
Hope: well your Josie saltzman your sweet,kind,loving and a person who loves sour things for some reason
Josie: and I also like yo- *phone rings* shoot dad is calling me.
Hope: uh, I can give you a sec.
Josie: *walks out*
Hope: did Josie try to tell me she likes me, or am I hearing things...
Josie: I am so sorry, you can play the movie now
Hope: yeah ok!

Josie POV: Few minutes in the movie and I'm really to ball my eyes out but then I see hope's hand on mine while she's eating the popcorn with her other I started to blush a little bit then I looked into her eyes while she saw me and looked back.

Hope: are you about to cry?
Josie: well we're watching Romeo and Juliet, I get emotional I just want a love.
Hope: aww, Josie saltzman crying over Romeo and Juliet
Josie: hey! I started throwing popcorn on her and she threw some on me we started giggling.
Hope: hey uh... earlier you were trying to tell me something, you said you liked me or liked someone?
Josie: oh uh.
Hope: I'm with Landon..
Josie: yeah yeah I know that I really think you guys are meant for each other I said I liked you in a friendly way.
Hope: really?
Josie: yeah.
Hope: *smiles and hugs me*
Josie POV: I started to almost ball out of tears I lied I've had a crush on hope since we were little I've always liked her and she never liked me and when she started liking/becoming friends with Lizzie instead of me I got very upset I feel horrible that I made them have a fight. But that was the only thing I can do.
Hope: so, do you remember the chemistry spell?
Josie: of course I wasn't born today.
Hope: well I brought it, it's kinda are thing now I guess?
Josie: I like that "are thing" josie quotes while hope laughed
Hope: so do you wanna do it with me?
Josie: anything for you
Hope POV: I started blushing when Josie said "anything for me" she made me feel loved, and the thought of me and Josie being friends made me very happy, but that is the thing I don't know if I wanna be friends with her or I wanna kiss her.....