𝓭𝓮𝓾𝔁

❝𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞.❞

- 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧

"Alright we're home. Safe territory. Enough with the silence." Tyler started.

"Leave it alone" Mason shrugged as he turned his back on him not to face him.

"What was that move you pulled?" Phoebe asked.

"Brazilian martial arts. I took some classes a while ago" He answered.

"Don't lie to me!" Tyler's voice started rising up.

"I'm not lying." Mason shrugged.

"I saw something." Tyler and Phoebe yelled at the same time.

"You didn't see anything." Mason started walking towards the twins.

"I saw your eyes!" Phoebe told him. She was confused by everything at thus moment.

"They glowed!" Tyler continued.

"Reflection of a car headlight, maybe." Mason told them.

"Reflection of a car headlight?" Tyler asked sarcastically.

"You expect us to believe this nonsense?" Phoebe said.

"Tyler! Phoebe! hey! You wanna know what you saw? You saw me get pissed off that i had to pull your delinquent asses out of a fight!" he yelled at them.

Then Tyler turned and walked to his room while she went to the kitchen to grab some chips when she heard her mother talk to Mason: "I think it's good for twins to have you in the house."

"I appreciate that Carol." Mason told them. She hummed.

"Oh. And i can see if i can dig up that stone you're looking for. It's bound to be tucked away in one of Richard's nooks and crannies."

"Hey, man you heading up?" Tyler asked his uncle when his mom headed to her room.

"In a minute."

"Night mom." Tyler and Phoebe said at the same time.

"Night babies." She responded with a smile.

"I'm sorry about earlier. We all good?" Mason asked the twins.

"Yeah. We're good" Tyler responded while Phoebe responded by "We would be cool IF you brought me some sushi."

Mason and Tyler laughed at her. Mason passed patting their backs and leaving the house.

Tyler and Phoebe got in his father's office and closed the door. "So we're going to look for the stone Tylie Jenner?" Phoebe asked.

"Yes we are looking for that mysterious stone Bumblephee."

He lifted the carpet and opened a little cabinet and tried to unlock the code for the safe. When he opened it, he started ruffling through the things and found a little box. He opened it to found a little white stone that is so beautiful. He picked it up, gave it to his sister who carefully put it in her pocket.

And by that they left the office not knowing that this stone could get them in danger.

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐈𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐈

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐈

𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 12 2021
Edited: May 16 2022