𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓲𝓼

❝𝐀 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫.❞
- 𝐕𝐢𝐚 (𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥)

"Welcome back to Chicago Stefan. And welcome to Chicago Phoebe." Klaus announced when they stepped out of the car.

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asks.

"I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?"

"Blacked out most them." Stefan puts his hands on his hips. "Lot of blood, lot of partying. The details are all a blur."

"Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what makes it legend. The details are what makes it legend. Chicago was magical."

"You two need to stop leaving me in the dark."

"Yeah well, i'll take your word for it. Like i said, i don't remember most of it."

"Down to business, then?" Klaus akes.

"Why are we still with you? We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?"

"We're going to see my favorite witch." Klaus stated walking away. Phoebe jumped happily and looped her arm around his and walked dragging him along as he shook his head and chuckled at her cheered behaviour.

They entered a bar: "Looks familiar doesn't it?"

"Nope." Phoebe commented.

"I can't believe this place is still here." Stefan looked around.

"You gotta be kidding me." A black women, walks in view. She was beautiful for someone for her old age.

"So, a hybrid walks into a bar, says the bartender-" Klaus tries to make joke but Phoebe cuts him off.

"Stop. Just because you're all hybridy doesn't mean that you have some sense of humor in your blood." He rolls his eyes at her.

"You. I like you." Phoebe only smirked and winked at her.

Then she turns to Stefan: "I remember you."

"Yeah. You're Gloria." She hums. "Shouldn't you be...?"

"Old and dead? Now if i die who's gonna run this place, huh?"

"I'm sorry for his manners. He's a bit grumpy today. He's got bored of Klaus' company." Gloria chuckled and winks at the girl.

"Gloria is a very powerful witch." Klaus commented.

"I can slow down the aging down. Some herbs and spells. But don't worry it'll catch up to me one day."

"Stefan, Phoebe. Why don't you two go and fix us up a little something from behind the bar?"

"Yeah. Sure thing." He grabs Phoebe's hand and pull her with him.

While Stefan was pooring the drinks, she saw a picture of him and Klaus. "Hey BunnieKiller, this is a picture of you and RayStalker." He chuckled at the nicknames and took the picture from er hand.

"What is this?" Stefan asks Klaus.

"I told you, Stefan. Chicago's a magical place."

"But this is me... with you."

Phoebe's eyes went wide when thoughts passed her head. Her mouth was open in shock.

"Wait. You two did it didn't you? That' why you brought him with you!" She puts a hand on her mouth. 

"Wait what? No." Klaus was trying to come up with a solution which didn't seem to change her mind.

"I'm not gay!" Stefan objects.