𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔃𝓮

❝𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚
(𝐧.) 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟, 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.❞

Phoebe left to the Mikaelson mansion knowing that Hayley would be there because Klaus wants to find out about Katherine and she want to find out about her friend too.

She could Klaus opening the door and Damon is standing outside and grimaces at him. Damon and Phoebe  walks in the house without an invitation.

"Ah, what an unpleasant surprise." Klaus fakes a smile at the vampire.

Damon who is striding into the parlor, a piece of paper in his hand: "So I just came up with a list."

Klaus shuts the door and follows Damon into the room.

"Ooo. What kind of list?" Phoebe wiggles her eyebrows at the raven haired vampire.

"It's called 'Things Klaus Suck At'" He stops and turns to face Klaus. "Number one: Finding Katherine. Ever. Number two: covering up your secret phone conversations with that little backstabber Hayley." waves the phone transcripts a bit and puts them down on the end table. "Yeah, so, where is she? What does she know about Katherine?"

"I should help you?" Klaus raises his eyebrows at the pair.

Damon nodded while Phoebe hummed.

"After you lot killed my brother and imprisoned me in the Gilbert living room?" He directed his words for the younger vampire.

Phoebe walks closer to Klaus: "You might want to prioritize, Klaus. You have much bigger problems." Klaus looks at her blankly trying to fight the jealousy look on his face.

"Katherine has the cure." Klaus turns at Damon and looks displeased by this news. "My guess is she's gonna want to cram it down your throat. You help me find Katherine, I'll get the cure, I'll give it to Elena, everybody wins. Just let me question Hayley about Katherine."

Klaus smiles and walks towards Damon: "Can't help you, mate. Hayley's off limits." He walks past Damon and Phoebe and sits down on the sofa. "Although, I did have a run in with a vampire who may know where Katerina is." The two people standing turns around and looks at him. "Too bad for you, I bit halfway through his bloody neck. He probably won't have much time for chit-chat."

"Dammit Klaus." Phoebe curses.

Hayley, Phoebe and Klaus are sitting at a table across from each other. Hayley, pulling her foot up onto her chair, takes a sip of wine while Klaus talks to her. Phoebe was glaring at the girl while drinking tequila.

"So, you're rested, you're fed. Tell me about Katerina." Klaus.

"Yeah i wanna know too. So spit it out." Phoebe.

"Most men get their power kick from torture and intimidation. With you, it's drinks and fine dining." Hayley.

"Well, in your case, I favor hospitality over unpleasantness, but I have been known to change my mind on a whim. Where is Katerina?" Klaus.

"You seriously think I know?" Hayley.

"You tipped her off as to what we were up to and set her on a course to find the cure. In return, she sent her lackey to snuff you out. Tell me, what did Katerina promise you?" Klaus.

"You little bitch promised him Rina?!" Phoebe stood angry that this bitch sold her friend.

Hayley looks at her scared then looks at Klaus and pauses for a moment before setting down her glass and readjusting in her seat, leaning forward: "I was in New Orleans trying to find information about my real parents. Katherine found me and told me she could help."