𝓼𝓮𝓹𝓽

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
- 𝐆𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐮, 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞

The two girls went to the mansion to start preparing for the Miss Mystic Falls.

Caroline had called Stefan, put him on speaker so that Phoebe could listen to him talk.

"What do you mean you're not coming? I don't need to remind you that your Miss Mystic Falls attendance record totally sucks." Caroline started as soon as the blond vampire said that he's not coming.

Caroline and Phoebe are walking down the stairs with a clipboard in each of their hands and preparing for the pageant. They continues to talk to Stefan.

"Besides, you're a founding family member, by definition you have to be here." Phoebe said.

They walks over to a table where Gabby is arranging some flowers. Caroline grabs the flowers from her hands and rearranges them to her satisfaction.

"Can you please do them like this? Thank you." Phoebe told Gabby.

They walks away.

"Elena and I broke up. By definition, I don't need to be anywhere."

"Did that sound as depressing to you as it did to me?" Phoebe looked at Caroline for an answer who responded by: "Yes he is very much depressed."

"Oh, I'm not depressed. I just want to rip into someone's artery and feed until I can't breathe anymore."

"Well, you can't. As your sober sponsor, I am not going to let that happen. Try and sublimate." Caroline tells him.

Stefan stares up at the sky in silence for a moment: "She said she has feelings for Damon."

"What?!" The two girls exclaimed at the same time.

"She can't have feelings for Damon! He's...Damon. And you're...you. And I'm - revolted. You know, I'm gonna talk to her. I'm going to shake some sense into her clearly diseased brain." Caroline said.

"I can't judge her when i'm dating the Original hybrid."

"Yeah, well I don't know what good that'll do. Elena's right, being a vampire really has changed her."

"All the more reason you need to cure her." Phoebe said.

Elena walks down the steps. The two girls sees her and Elena starts to walk over to them.

Phoebe said to Stefan over the phone: "Look, we got to go. Be careful. And remember, there is sublimating and then there is insanity."

"I'll be fine. Bye." He hangs up.

Elena is arranging flowers in a vase at a table. Phoebe walks over to her and Caroline follows her.

"Look, I'm your best friend and I would never pick sides, but are you sure that this is what you want? Because Stefan is your soul mate." Caroline said.

Elena looks up at them. "Sorry. Picking sides." She continued.

"It's not like I don't love Stefan anymore, but I can't deny that ever since I turned, my feelings for Damon have become more intense."

"Yeah, we know. Stefan filled us in on all the gory Damon details." Phoebe told her.

"He did?" Elena looks at her for a second, clearly worried: "Is he okay?"