𝓸𝓷𝔃𝓮

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞.❞
- 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐓𝐮𝐢, 𝐌𝐨𝐚𝐧𝐚

Kol and Phoebe leave to the Zanadew Lounge where Klaus has been keeping the vampires for Jeremy to kill them.

The two went there and got two bats. Of course, Phoebe never wanted to kill these innocent people but she could say it was fun when she defended herself when vampires started attacking for her blood.

They put the bodies into the back cold storage room. Kol started dumping the corpses on each other leaving a trial of blood in the bar.

Phoebe turned the background music when Kol heard Jeremy and Damon enter it.

Kol grabbed her and hid so they won't see them.

"Looks like we're gonna have to find some new vampires. What a waste." Damon said as he walked in.

"What the hell happened?" Jeremy looks around the place.

"I confess." Jeremy turns around and holds the bow up to see Kol and Phoebe entering the room. Covered in blood. "We did it."

"Kol? Phoebe?"
"
Jeremy, good to see you, mate. Sorry about the mess. Ugh, it was a little crowded when we arrived, and we prefer more intimate gatherings. We four need to have a little chat." He takes a sip of bourbon from the bottle: "Care for a drink?"

"He's underage, why is Phoebe here ,and I don't like you, so let's just cut to it."

"You know, my brother bragged about his plan to complete Jeremy's hunter's mark. It was easy enough to track this lot down. They were all hiding in the shadows. Now, killing young vampires is easy or old ones, for that matter."

"Why? What's it to the two of you either way?" Damon.

"Because, you fools, in your zeal to find the cure, you risk waking someone very dangerous."

"Oh...You must be talking about Silas." Damon rolls his eyes at them.

"What do you know of him?" Phoebe crosses her arms with one of her eyebrows raised.

"Nothing. Don't want to. Not our problem." Damon shrugged his shoulders.

"Isn't it?" Phoebe tilts her head as Kol tried to fight off a smile on his face.Damon shakes his head:

"Uh-uh."

"A few hundred years back, I came across a group that worshipped Silas. His followers told me that he would rise again, and when he did, he would trigger the end of all time. You know, being an immortal, you can see why I'm opposed to time's ending. So I murdered all of them. And now, here you are willing to risk raising him in your search for the cure. I can't exactly sit back and let that happen, can I?" Kol told them.

"We're not going to back off the cure 'cause you were told one too many scary bedtime stories, you idiot." Damon snapped at the Original vampire.

Kol pushes Damon: "Jeremy, we were mates in Colorado. You're a smart lad. Why don't you call off this imbecilic treasure hunt?"

Jeremy holds up the bow: "I'm not calling anything off, mate."

Kol takes a step backwards and puts Phoebe behind him: "Well I could kill you. But then, I'd have to deal with the hunter's curse and Phoebe would hunt my arse. And I, I don't particularly feel like being haunted for the next century. Better idea. I'll just rip off your arms."