𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓲𝔃𝓮

❝𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟.❞
- 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧

She went home after Tyler had called for like the thousand time. When she stepped out of her blue jeep, she opened the door to see Jules and Tyler.

"You!" Phoebe pointed her finger at the blond girl. Tyler's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

But Phoebe didn't speak, her actions did. When she approached her, she slapped her on her face. "What was that for?"

"You were the reason my friend is dead now. How can i trust you?"

"Dead?! Who?" Tyler exclaimed.

"Calm your titties Ty. You don't know who she bit on the first moon." She turned to Jules. "You know, i fought the urge to kill on my first moon by the way but you couldn't. Where is your control? Hm? Rose didn't deserve to die because of you and that Salvawhore. And right now i really don't know if i can trust you or not."

Jules didn't know what to speak to the girl but she knew that she could be make her strong, independent. When Tyler clears his throat, Jules snaps out of her thoughts.

"I was right wasn't i?" She asks Tyler. "Your little vampire friend was lying."

"What do you want?" Tyler asks while Phoebe glares at her.

"I want you to understand that a vampire will never be your friend." She mostly looks at Phoebe. "It's our nature to be enemies." But then she turns her full attention on Phoebe: "And you know about the Lockwood curse."

"We only have one Lockwood curse, Jules. It's being a werewolf." Tyler said with a confused face.

"No. It's a curse put on your sister in the 14th century-"

"Wait what?!" 

"Tyler sit your ass down." Phoebe rolls her eyes at her brother.

"Wait. So you are older than me? How are you not dead?" Phoebe face palmed.

"Tyler. Your ancestors didn't like girls so they asked a witch to curse them with having only boys but the witch changer it with having one girl that would be protected by vampires. Ancient vampire-"

"The Originals." Phoebe sigh.

"Who told you this myth? It could be fake." Tyler suggested. He didn't want his little sister to be hurt by them. Vampires destroyed his family.

"No it's real trust me." Phoebe told them.

"How are you so sure about this?" 

"I met one of them." She paused. "Don't worry about me.  I feel safe with him. Now Jules continue please."

She clears her throat: "You two need to leave with me. Because your old life has finished the moment you broke this curse. And it's important to learn what it means to be a lycanthrope. We live by a code of loyalty. We protect each other. It's my duty and honor to help the two of you. Please let me."

Phoebe sigh and ran a hand through her black hair. 

She and Jules were walking through the woods now.

"Brady!" She knocked on the door of a van. When that 'Brady' man descended, the couple kissed.

"Eww. Not PDA in front of me. Jeez."

"This was a hard place to find." Jules said smiling while Phoebe nodded.

"You told me to stay under the radar."