𝓭𝓲𝔁

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠.❞
- 𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄.𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘-𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘.𝐂𝐎𝐌 (𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭)

Tyler told her the first thing in the morning that he wanted her to get ready.

"Tyler you idiot! Why didn't you tell me we were going to the woods?" She exclaimed throwing her arms in the air in frustration.

"I didn't even notice you wearing a skirt. Come on." He put his hands on her back and gave her a little push.

"Jeremy!" Once she saw him, she smacked his head.

"Ow! What was that for?" He rubbed the spot where she hit him.

"You kissed Anna! And you were with Bonnie."

"Don't remind me." He mumbled looking down. Jeremy get a crossbow out of his bag and shot a can of alcohol that Tyler put on a rock.

"Nice shot." He complemented.

"So what's the point of this again?" Jeremy asked the twins.

"The point is, I'm pissed at Caroline, Bonnie dumped your ass."

"And i'm still single." Phoebe raised her hand. "The point is to get drunk and shoot stuff i guess."

"Profound. Alaric finds out i took this, he's going to use it on me." Jeremy held another bow.

"So what's the deal with that? He's like your guardian now?" Tyler asked. Phoebe's head shot up wanting to know the answer too.

"Sort of, yeah. I think he feels responsible for us."

"You like him? Are you comfortable with him being around?" Phoebe asked the little Gilbert.

"Yeah. Yeah. I like him. And yes, i'm comfortable with him don't worry." Jeremy stood up then turned to Tyler. "Hey, you want to move out of the way?"

"I'm a hybrid, Gilbert. You can't kill me unless you cut off my head or rip out my heart. And you're not going to do it with that lame-ass crossbow. Go ahead. Take a shot. Unless you don't think you can hit me."

Jeremy focused on his target then shot but Tyler had caught the bow easily.

"Show off." Phoebe laughed as she threw her can of beer on the ground.

The three of them were heading to the Gilbert house because Jeremy wanted to pick something up. And now he was talking to his family.

Then they heard a shout from him: "Yo Tyler come on in!"

Tyler opened the door and walked in with Phoebe following behind. She gave Elena a smile which she returned.

Phoebe stood next to Ric and helped him with the food. Jeremy gave her twin brother a glass of water: "Thanks."

"This is weird. Klaus has hybrids stalking me and now, you're just sitting in our kitchen." Elena crossed her arms over her chest.

"Look maybe i should go." Tyler sigh.

"No stay. You're not doing anything." Jeremy told him. Phoebe rolled her eyes thinking that it's not her brother's fault that Klaus did this to him.

"Unless you have to, you know, check in with your hybrid's master." Elena said.

"Look Elena. I love you and everything but don't step over the line." Phoebe glared at her taking a seat next to her brother.

"Tell me Tyler. What is the difference between being sired and being compelled?" Ric took a seat at the head of the table.