𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔃𝓮

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞.❞
- 𝐁𝐨𝐛 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲

The first thing she did when she woke up was groan. "That son of a bitch." She yelled.

"I see you're awake." Eligah came in. Of course after knocking.

"What an observation." She sarcastically said. "Why the fuck do i wake up here like everyday?"

"Because you are always in trouble."

"Trouble follows me everywhere." She suddenly sits up. "Holy shit. I'm the chosen one in Mystic Falls."

"Come on dress up. We are going to visit your mum."

"It's been a while since i slept in my bedroom." He chuckled at her. Once she got dressed, they got in his car.

Once they arrive, he was dragged in a boring conversation with her mother. She didn't listen until Damon get in the conversation Oh it's about to go down!

"Damon. What a surprise!" Her mother said while kissing him two times on the cheeks.

"Carol, hi." That son of a bitch.

"Hi. Eligah, i want you to meet Damon Salvatore. His family is one of Mystic Falls' founding family."

Damon hums: "Such a pleasure to meet you." Oh how i wanted to smack him on face right here, right now.

"No, pleasure's mine." Eligah used sarcasm. That's a surprise.

After some boring history teaching with Carol, Eligah and Damon. The Lockwood mother leaves the three supernatural together. There's a disaster coming.

"What can i do for you Damon?" Eligah asked the arrogant vampire.

"I was hoping we could have a word."

"Where is Elena?" Eligah started getting irritated.

"Safe with Stefan. They're laying low.  A bit of a werewolf problem."

"Well you should watch yourself." She glared at the young vampire.

"Oh yeah. I heard about that."

"I'm sure you did since your witch save the day."

"Well if you came here to say thank you, then say it and get on with it. I don't fancy seeing your ugly face in the morning."

Damon was going to shot her back but Eligah's voice cut off the argument: "You're welcome by the way."

"Which adds to my confusion of exactly why you're here."

"Why don't you just stay focused on keeping Elena safe and leave the rest to me."

When they turned to leave, Damon vamp-speed over to them and blocks Eligah from leaving the room.

"Not good enough." He retorted with a smirk on his face that Phoebe wanted so badly to smack off.

Eligah wraps his hand on Damon's neck and smash him on the wall.

"Easy boys this was my father's office and i certainly don't want him to haunt my ass for letting you two kill each other here."

Damon wraps his hand on Eligah's neck but he didn't seem to be affected by this action. He simply takes the hand off his neck, twisting it at the point where it breaks.

"You young vampires, you're so arrogant." That's what she said. "How dare you come in here and challenge me?"

"You can't kill me, man. It's not part of the deal."