𝓼𝓲𝔁

❝𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥❞

- 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧

This day, she was forced to go with her uncle to help him with some weird packages. 

"So Mason." She started. He hummed. "I'm bored and hungry." She whined like a little kid.

"We will eat after we deliver these packages or your mom will kill us."

"Fine." She said throwing her head to the back and tapping her feet to the ground.

"Hey can you move your van? Blocked in." Mason told a guy.

"Hey how did you get stuck doing that by yourself?" Mason asked Bonnie. Which she found weird because she didn't call her for her help. Suspicious.

"All the guys bailed. Something about draft picking? I don't know. I don't speak that language." Bonnie said while struggling to keep the table in her hands straight. (a/n: bcz its gay. Ignore me plz..)

"Here let me give you a hand." He said while picking the table from her hands.

She started giving him a migraine. Eudora went to help him but she also received the same one but less painful. The last thing she heard was Bonnie apologizing before Stefan knocked her into darkness.

She woke up to know that she is in the Salvatore house tied to a chair next to her uncle who was being questioned by none other than Damon Salvatore.

Mason was grunting while Damon was putting a long black dagger into the fire to heat it up. "Oooo. Someone's feisty."

"What!?" Mason yelled but Damon put the heated dagger on his chest and started pocking him with it. Mason started yelling while Phoebe yelled at him: "Just stop! Stop please!"

"Look i really don't want to hurt you kid because Elena likes you, for some reason so you better keep quit." He said while pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Please don't hurt him." She cried more without meeting his eyes.

"So Katherine. How do you know her? What's she up to? I have all day." Damon said turning his full attention to Mason. He put the heated dagger again in his stomach but Eudora couldn't yell or talk because Damon had compelled her not to, so all she did was cry. "When did you two meet? She seduce you and tell you she loved you? You're supernatural so she can't compel you. I'm sure she used her other charms. Katherine's good that way."

When Phoebe saw Jeremy, she whispered: "Jeremy please help us."

But he ignored her and talked to Damon about Rik's box. Mason looked at her and mouthed to her: "When you have the chance. Run."

She mouthed back: "No i'm not leaving you with this psycho dude."

Damon started questioning Mason about Katherine while torturing him with wolfsbane plants.

"What do you want with the moonstone?" Damon asked again.

"Screw you." Mason said his mouth full of blood and wolfsbane.

"Wrong answer." 

"If he was gonna say anything, he would've already." Jeremy stepped in for the sake of both Lockwoods.

"Taking you eyes now." Damon ignored Jeremy and started adjusting the wolfsbane in Mason's eyes.

"The well. You find it there." Mason replied finally.

"I know where it is. I wanna know what it does and why you want it." Damon didn't even move.

"I'm getting it for Katherine."

"Why?"

"She's gonna use it to lift the curse."

"Of the moon? Now why would a vampire help a werewolf break a curse that keeps them from turning when they want?"

"So i wouldn't have to turn anymore."

"Why?" Damon pressured on him again.

"Because she loves me." He replied.

Damon started chuckling. "No. Now i get it. You're just stupid. Katherine doesn't love you. She's using you, you moron."

"I'm done talking." which Damon replied with, "Yes you are."

Damon tried to kick Jeremy out so Mason said looking at Jeremy: "Just help Phoebe and Tyler. Don't let this happen to them."

Damon plunged his hand into Mason's chest. Phoebe yelled trying to free herself from the chair: "NO! No please!" But Damon didn't listen to her, he pulled his hand with Mason's heart in 

Jeremy untied Phoebe from the chair. She tried to stand up but she couldn't. She was loosing a lot of blood from her head. She was going to hit the ground but Jeremy pulled her, bride style into his arms and put her in the passenger seat in his car. He had some Stefan's blood in a veil for emergency, so he opened her mouth a little bit and poured the red liquid inside it.

After that he drove her home, settled her in her bedroom without no one noticing.

She woke up to see Stefan sitting on her bed waiting for her to wake.

"Y-you! Your brother killed him." She cried out. But he approached her and compelled her: "You are going to keep everything a secret. You aren't going to remember you ever saw me or my brother today. C'mon you need to sleep." And with that he left her to have a sleep.

" And with that he left her to have a sleep

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐕𝐈

𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 12 2021

𝐀/𝐧:

𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬.