𝓼𝓲𝔁

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫.❞
- 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐮, 𝐊𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐮 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚.

In the morning, the two lovers leave the lake house to go and deal with the problems that never seemed to end in Mystic Falls.

Klaus entered the house and started bickering with Tyler, Hayley and Chris, another hybrid.

Phoebe shook her head and entered the house after him, taking a sip from her coffee.

"Well, don't let me interrupt." He smirks.

"I didn't know you were here." Tyler looks at the Original hybrid then turns his attention to his sister: "You were with him?"

"Clearly." Klaus' smirk got bigger as he stepped next to Phoebe and kissed her cheek so close to her lips.

He then takes a drink from a bottle of alcohol he brought with him: "I just popped round to celebrate Dean's successful retrieval of the vampire hunter. Yet when I arrived, I learnt that not only was Dean unsuccessful, but that Elena killed the hunter."

"Well, maybe if you had let Dean use force on Connor instead of sending him in on a suicide mission." Hayley glared at him.

"Maybe you should mind your business, wolf girl." He only spares her a glance.

"What do you care if Connor's dead anyway?" Tyler asked again.

"I have my reasons. They've ceased to matter. Cheers." Klaus raises the bottle of alcohol and takes a drink.

There's a knock at the door. Tyler goes to answer it. 

Caroline enters with a box of stuff: "I brought your stuff. Old laptop, your jersey, the charm bracelet."

"Care, this isn't a good time.""Just take it." She shoves the box into Tyler's hands. 

Klaus places his bottle down as he watches Phoebe walks over to Caroline.

She knew something was off but decided to play along. She knew Caroline would literally break all his things not just shove them in a box.

"Care-bear." She hugs her as the blond hugs her back.

"Text me." She smiled and winked at her as she dragged a half-drunk Klaus to another room leaving Caroline and Tyler alone with Hayley, the third wheeler.

He grabs her by her waist pulling her to him: "I'm sober darling don't worry."

"Hmm." She puts her arms around his neck.

"Elena killed Connor." He suddenly said.

"What?!"

"Yes. I have to get her. She'll start hallucinating. It happened to me. And she'll try to kill herself."

"Oh my god."

He kissed her a sweet kiss on the lips and called Stefan on his way out.

Hours passed until Klaus came and dragged a very lazy Phoebe to the Grill.

He poured them some red wine and stayed into comfortable silence.

Then Caroline came in: "Hey stranger."