𝓾𝓷

❝𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟... 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄.❞

- 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧

Bonnie entered the hospital to see Matt sitting and waiting for the results about Caroline and Phoebe.

"How is Caroline and Phoebe?" she asked while sitting next to him.

"They are not okay Bon" he replied.

"What happened?"

"We were in the car, Tyler and Phoebe heard a noise and they got this migraine and he lost control of the car and i thought Caroline was alright but she wasn't" He told Bonnie.

Then Elena came and asked Bonnie where is Caroline and Phoebe.
"They are weak. They don't know if they are going to make it"

"What?" Elena exclaimed.

"Can you do like a spell to save them or something please?" she begged Bonnie.

"She dosn't know how" Damon came from the dark.

"No i don't" she simply replied looking at Elena.

"No you don't. It took Emily years to try and to this kind of spell" he replied glaring at Bonnie.

"i can take down a vampire. This spell is easy to learn" Bonnie said glaring at Damon.

"I can give the girls some blood" He suggested.

"No no way!" she exclaimed.

"Just a little bit that can only heal them" he reassured the Gilbert girl.

"it's too risky! I can't agree to that."

"Do it." Bonnie cut in.

"This is Phoebe and Caroline we can't let death get them. Do it Damon" Bonnie argued.

"if i do this. You and me call a truce"

"No you will do it either way for Elena. So no" and with that she left.

The next day.

"Hey Matt"

"Hey Bon"

"Where you here the whole night?"

"Yeah with the sheriff and mayor Lockwood"

"And no one else?" she asked.

"Stefan and Damon stopped by in the middle of the night"

"How are they?"

"Go see for yourself" he said smiling at Bonnie.

They opened the door to see the two girls put in the same room.

"Look! We are wearing hospital clothing" Caroline exclaimed with a big smile on her face.

"Yeah. They are so unfashionable" Phoebe said with the same smile as Caroline.

Bonnie went and hugged the two girls.

"Careful still a little sore" Phoebe told the witch.

"sorry" she muttered.

"It's okay" she replied.

"They said that we are healing pretty fast now" Caroline told her friends. And then Matt came and kissed her on the lips. "Aww isn't he cute?"

"Why are you crying Bon Bon ?" Phoebe asked the girl.