𝓭𝓲𝔁

❝𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲, 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲.❞
- 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧

After a day of saving Elena Gilbert from being taken to Klaus, Eligah went his witch's house.

"Where's Luka?" Eligah asked Dr.Martin.

"Asleep." He simply shrugged.

"You shadow spell was successful." Eligah said looking out of the window. "I was able to track that girl. However, i did have a little-run in with one of the brothers that killed me."

"I assume he didn't live to tell about it." The witch assumed.

"Actually, i spared him. He'd die before he let anything happen to her. They both would. She'll be kept safe."

"For now." Dr.Martin stated.

"Well, that's precisely what we need her to be." He turned to look at him. "Safe." He paused and asked: "Could you do that spell and tell me where to find Phoebe perhaps?"

Dr.Martin hummed. They sat down on the table, grabbed Eligah's arm and cut it. They closed their and the witch started muttering the spell. Eligah opened his eyes. "I found her." He vamp-speed away to where she was.

She was in an old abandoned house, in the basement to be exact, putting some metal to prepare for the full moon. She saw what happened to Mason, he was alone in this, and so is she now. Tears were forming in her eyes because she didn't want to deal with this alone but she had no one. Her hands were shaking while putting the nail in the wall.

"Damn it." She turned and throw the hammer on the wall. But someone grab it. She looked to see that it was Eligah. Her eyes went wide and she murmured: "Holy shit. I thought you were dead."

"Phoebe." He greeted her but she only nodded her head in shock and confusion.

"If you're going to kill just do it, fast." But he only chuckled at her.

"So i assume you broke your curse?" Looking around the room.

"Unfortunately."

"Do you mind if i ask you how?" He said taking two steps forward.

"Killed my friend by accident. At the night of the masquerade party. She was compelled by Rina." He hummed but he didn't know who was this 'Rina'.

"And i assume this 'Rina' told you about the Lockwood curse."

"If you're referring to the curse that was put on me in the 14th century then yes. We all know how lucky i am in life." She said her last sentence with sarcasm.

"Would you like to take a walk, in the woods?" 

"Yeah sure." She mumble going up the stairs of the basement.

They walked in silence, minutes passed when Eligah broke it: "You should be careful. You don't know what Niklaus will do when he comes here to break the curse."

"I'm really scared of what will happen to Elena. She's the one getting scarified."

"But Elena have protection. She'll be kept safe, but you, who'll keep you safe?" She didn't know what to answer so she just shrugged. "I'll help you with your transition and i'll keep you safe. You just have to trust."

"Tomorrow is the full moon Eligah, and i'm kinda freaking out right now because i saw how my uncle turned and Tyler send me the video of his first one and his whole body would go into breaking phase! And how can you help me in the first place! You are a vampire and if i bite you you'll be dead and i don't fancy becoming a serial killer!" She had tears in her eyes when she was yelling at him. He wrapped his arms around her, in a brotherly way, when she broke down into sobs.

He picked her up bride style and took her to his apartment.

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐗

𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 15 2021

𝑨/𝒏:

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐡.