𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓷𝔃𝓮

❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐝𝐨? 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠!❞
- 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐞𝐦𝐨.

Phoebe and Klaus had gotten a call from Stefan telling them he needs their help.

Caroline is collecting trash from around the house, which is still a disaster after Elena's party. Finding a cup that still has alcohol in it, she thriftily drinks the last sip before tossing it in the bin.

Klaus and Phoebe enters the room. "Desperate times, I take it?"

Caroline said not looking at him: "What are you doing here?" Then she turned and looked at Phoebe: "God Bea. I've missed you."

"I've missed you too Care-bear."

"Not judging you, for starters, although if you are determined to get drunk, then perhaps I might recommend something a little more sanitary?"

Maintaining eye contact with Phoebe, Caroline drains another cup and throws it defiantly into the bin she's carrying.

"Well, then. You showed me."

Caroline spoke returning to her trash collecting: "Shouldn't you be out chasing Tyler to the ends of the earth? Or are there still some hopes and dreams Phoebe had forgive you."

"Nah. I didn't. He's still an ass. Like always."

"Depends. Do you happen to know where the young Brutus is?"

"I know where he's not-- with me. And he gave Matt the deed to the house, so he's gone for good." Phoebe didn't want to stay at the house anymore. Too many memories.

Klaus nods and walks closer: "Tyler made it his life's mission to kill me. You can't hate me for driving him away."

"Oh I can, and I do. And you shouldn't be worrying about me, you should worry about your beautiful girlfriend over here. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to spiraling, so go away."

Phoebe winked at Caroline who blows her a kiss with a call me sign.

Stefan enters the room: "Actually, I asked them to be here. We need their help. I think Silas is in Mystic Falls."

Klaus is pouring himself a drink while talking to the trio.

"So some blood went missing from a few hospitals. What about Elena? Don't vampires with their humanity off tend to overindulge in human blood, or were you the exception?" Klaus turns to look at Stefan.

"It's not Elena." Stefan simply states.

"Well, let's say for a moment that it was Silas. I'm struggling to see how this affects me." Klaus looks at the three of them who gave him three blank faces in return.

"Look. Silas wants to die and be reunited with his one true love, but he's supernatural, so if he takes the cure and dies, he gets stuck on the Other Side." Stefan explains.

"How Shakespearian." Klaus flashes them a fake smile.

"But if he destroys the Other Side altogether, he can take the cure, die, and pass on, but in destroying it, every dead supernatural being will return to our side." Stefan.

"That means every werewolf, every witch, every vampire. I wonder how many of those you personally killed. Care yet?" Caroline glares at him.

Klaus smiles: "My interest is piqued." Then he turns to Stefan: "How do we stop him?"