𝓬𝓲𝓶𝓺

❝𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩.❞

- 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧

When Phoebe woke up, she got dressed and sat next to her brother while Mason was explaining about his werewolf story and how he dealt with it. "Any death, or accident at your hands you'll have a lifetime of this."

When he finished, she grabbed her jacket and went to the 'Mystic Falls Historical Society Volunteer Day' to help her mother.

"-Thank you everyone who has shown up today to lend a helping hand. Thanks." She didn't even hear her mother's speech because she was daydreaming. Then her phone rang. It
was an unknown number. She clicked on the green button and answered sarcastically: "Hello. This is Pizza Hut, what would you like to order?"

"Ah Bibby so now you work at a pizza restaurant i see." Nik laughed at the other side of the phone.

"Ah. Niky. How did you get my phone number? Stalker much?" She could hear him grown because of the nickname. 

"Come on love, i already told you that, that nickname is ridiculous." She rolled her eyes at him.

"Nah no one can change my mind at that matter. So whatcha doin'?" She put her phone between her ear and shoulder, pulled a box that contains some sushi in it and started eating.

"Oh you know just a bunch of....work. You?"

"Oh nothing. Just my own mother sent me to hell to help her with this public park that have so many fucking kids trying to steal my food. Imma pull a Voldy on them i swear." She could hear him laugh. "Wait a second, do you know about Harry Potter?"

"Ah yes i read it one time. It's......interesting..."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! YOU WATCH HARRY POTTER!" She screamed out of excitement. He laughed at her reaction. "Who is your favorite character? A guy and a girl."

"Hum, probably Cho Chang, she's really underrated and a guy character, it would  probably be Cedric Diggory. I don't even know how this kid could be calm. My anger issues hits the sky if not further." She laughed at his last sentence. "What's yours?"

"It's definitely Luna Lovegood, she's my bi awakening actually. And Fred Weasley or any Weasley boy but Fred is my top." But when she saw one of the Salvatores talking to her uncle she decided to end the call. "Look Nik i got to go. I'll talk to you later." When she heard him say 'goodbye' she ended the call and went to their direction.

Klaus felt.......normal again after a thousand years. Even after a small call with this girl, she made him realize that he could have something that is normal. But he was scared of loosing her, scared if she will leave him when she knows what kind of monster he is. He's scared for the first time as a vampire.

She hid somewhere close to listen to what they are talking. "There is on of you but two of us. You should be the one watching his back." Stefan said.

"If he come at me-" Mason started but Stefan cut him off saying: "He won't." The two men shook their hands and each one of them went to their direction. Then her phone rang, again. But it was Tyler, she answered it: "What do you want?"

"Oh how polite. Look Aimee, Sarah, Jeremy and I are going to the mansion. Wanna join us little sista?"

"Yeah why not. Look don't worry about mom she is here and we can have some alcohol. I know where father used to hide them." He hummed and she hang up, getting her keys from her purse and driving to her house.

When she arrived, she could hear the music playing very loudly and girls dancing around. When she opened the front door, she yelled: "HELLO MOTHER FUCKERS I'M HERE!" The girls laughed and what she said while the boys shook their head and chuckled.

But when they started seeing Jeremy's sketches, Tyler pulled him and his sister to their father's office. Jeremy started looking through some papers. But Tyler pulled him by the throat to the wall and yelled: "What's those pictures about? Huh!"

"I can't breath." Jeremy struggled to talk. Phoebe pulled her brother with every force she had off of Jeremy. "Look Remy, answer us. Why wolf pictures?"

"Because i know."

"You know what?" Tyler tried to act confused.

"I know what you two are."

"Look Remy you can not tell anyone in that matter. Alright. Besides we didn't activate the curse yet so don't worry about us."With that Jeremy and the girls left the Lockwood Mansion.

"With that Jeremy and the girls left the Lockwood Mansion

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐕

𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 12 2021

𝐀/𝐧:

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐩𝐮?

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝.