𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔃𝓮

❝𝐈𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐳𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬.❞
- 𝐕𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐍𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐯, 𝐏𝐧𝐢𝐧.

She woke up in Klaus' arms wrapped protectively around her.

"Good morning, love."

She only hummed and hid her face in his chest.

"Well we have to get up, you know."

"Shut up." Phoebe didn't bother to open her eyes but groaned when she felt him get up from bed. "Come back to bed. I'm cold."

"You're a werewolf." He chuckled at her state.

But she only whined and get up from bed.

"I'm going to shower. And no, you won't be joining me." She laughed when she saw him pout at her. She got dressed with the clothes that she put in her backpack that was in her car.

When they descended the stairs, she could feel their smirks but she shook head and rolled her eyes.

Kol and Phoebe were in an argument on which ABBA song was the best. Kol said that it was dancing queen and Phoebe said it was Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

And Klaus was sketching his girl. Then Rebekah walked in and the duo decided to tease her: "Well, well, well, there's our girl!"

He stands before her and blocks her way.

"Get out of my way, Kol.""Out all night. What a scandal! I trust you did better than that commoner? Matt, was it?""If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth."

"Nah she was with someone else." Phoebe smirks when Rebekah turns to look at her.

"And how do you know?"

"I have my ways darling." Phoebe winked at her making Kol laugh and put an arm around her shoulder as they sat down.

Klaus grins.

"Don't start, Nik!" She takes a seat.

"I didn't say anything." Klaus didn't take his eyes off his sketch book.

"I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment." Kol whined.

"What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it." Klaus only spares him a single glance.

"It's not fun to go alone. Join me, Nik! It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart."

Phoebe found this entertaining. She only needed popcorn for today.

"Okay. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date."

"Yes, please go, this house has enough men rolling around it in."

"Just like you, Bekah."

Rebekah throws her heel at him: "Good riddance, both of you!"

Phoebe chuckled at them.

Elijah enters the room, still holding the burnt sage: "Rebekah. Phoebe."

"'Ligah." Phoebe smiles at him and kisses his cheek.

"Not you too, Elijah." Rebekah rolls her eyes at her older brother.

"I'm worried about mother. Have you not noticed her strange behavior?"

"She's been dead for a thousand years. What's strange for her?"

"Burnt sage." Elijah shows Rebekah the sage and she takes it from him: "She was doing a privacy spell."