𝓭𝓲𝔁-𝓼𝓮𝓹𝓽

❝𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.❞
- 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐡

Rebekah enters the room where Klaus was painting.

"What took you so long?" He asks not looking at her.

"Alaric didn't want to hand over the stake. Luckily, i'm quite the charmer."

Klaus turns to look at Rebekah with a smirk: "That's it?"

"The last of the white oak stakes that can kill us. Do you want to do the honors or shall I?"

Klaus puts the paintbrush down, takes the stake from his little sister and throws it into the flames in the fireplace. The flames flare up around the stake.

"Well that's that then." Rebekah turns with a smirk on her face.

"Pack your bags, we're leaving." He suddenly says.

"Today?" The smirk has fallen off her face.

"Why not? There's nothing keeping us here. We'll grab the doppelgänger and be off by sunset." Klaus sigh knowing that he wanted to take Phoebe with him but she'll refuse to leave in the moment.

"But tonight is the decade dance." Rebekah whined.

"So?"

"So, I'm head of the committee along with Phoebe, we have to go. She'll kill me if i don't."

"I'm not going to any dance."

"Phoebe will be there." Klaus click his tongue. "You can apologize to her. Please, I have big plans for tonight. Just go for me."

"Okay, fine. One last hoorah." Klaus sigh knowing that his sister had hit a weakness.

"One last hoorah, Nik."

Meanwhile Phoebe woke up early today to check on everything. She was marking little checks on her clipboard.

She saw Caroline and Elena talking in secret, not that she cared. She tried calling Rebekah but the girl was nowhere to be found.

She decided to call Klaus and he answered from the first beep: "Klaus."

"Hello, love."

"Have you seen Rebekah?"

"She was with me this morning. Why?"

"She isn't answering her phone, Nik. I have a bad feeling."

"Don't worry. I'll look for her and when i find her i'll tell you."

"Alright thank you."

Before she hung up she heard him say: "Hey. Do you have a date for the dance tonight?"

Phoebe was asked by some of her classmate, girls and boys, but she refused because she wanted to spend the whole night with Rebekah.

"I was planning on spending the night with your sister."

"Just one dance, then." He then quickly adds: "Please."

"Alright fine. But i already prepared everything so don't send me anything, just grab a bottle of tequila if you want."

He chuckles and she hung up. She turns around and sees her brother standing there.

"Tyler!"

"What's up with you and Klaus?"

"What?" Then she realizes. "Tyler..."

"Him? Out of everyone, you chose him! Why?! After everything he did to me?"