𝓾𝓷

❝𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.❞
- 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐮

A girl walks out of her house and starts whistling for her dog. "Rudy! Come on. It's too hot to make me come looking for you. Then Klaus appeared with Phoebe on his side with his arm on her waist.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart. We didn't mean to scare you." He said with an American accent. If the girl wasn't scared of his looks, she's going to be scared oh his accent.

"Can i help you?"

"Yeah, my, uh, our car ran out of gas a couple miles back. We've been walking forever. Yours is the first house we've come to. We were just hoping if we could use your phone." Phoebe rolled her eyes at his lie.

"Don't you two have a cellphone?"

"My phone is getting fixed and his is dead. Like his humanity." She mumbled the last part which was heard by Klaus but not the blond.

"Look i promise we're not serial killers." But Phoebe, being Phoebe, mouthed 'he is a serial killer.' "We just wanna use your phone."

"Sure."

"So can we come in?"

"No. I'll get the phone and bring it out to you." With that, Klaus drops his act and says: "I thought you country folk were supposed to be more trusting."

"I'm from Florida." She sassed back at him.

"Well, that explains it." He puts his hand around her neck and compel her: "Now show me a little Southern hospitality, sweet pea."

When they entered the house, a black gorgeous women spoke: "I bet you a 100$ that dog ran off to a house with air-conditioning." When she turned, she saw her friend being with Klaus: "What's going on?"

"Please don't be alarmed. I'm told Ray Sutton lives here."

"He's almost never here. He's on the road."

"But i expect he make it home. Once a month." Phoebe felt disgusted that he's hurting these innocent women. The gorgeous girl didn't speak. "That's what i thought. Where is he now?"

But none of them answered: "If i have to make you tell me, it's going to be infinitely more painful for you."

She tried to run but she was met with Stefan's face when she opened the front door.

"I love it when they run." Klaus commented dragging the blond girl harshly, and Phoebe but softly by her arm.

"He's in Tulley. It's near the border. A bar called Southern Comfort, it's off Highway 41." She cried.

"Thank you, love. Now, may my friend come in and play?" He asked the blond.

"Klaus you don't have to hurt them. Just compel them to forget and we'll leave to find Ray." She had few tears in her eyes, feeling pity and scared for the girls.

"And where's the fun in that my love?" 

"Yes." The blond cried. With that Stefan opened the gate and came in the house.

"Kill this one quickly." He passed him the blond. "Make that one suffer. We'll be in the car." Their screams echoed the house.

"Klaus, come on, you don't have to hurt them, please." But he didn't listen to her, only dragged her by the arm, and making sure it was softly. Before they opened the door of the car, she was met by a little blond dog, her hair was curly and she had a tennis ball in her mouth.

"Hi!" She petted her while sniffing her nose. "So you're Rudy. I'm Phoebe." But the dog only licked her cheek when she held her up.

She opened the front door of the car and sat. "I'm not letting the dog stay with us."