𝓭𝓮𝓾𝔁

❝𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧.❞
- 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄 (𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭)

"Are you okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" They were now in the Smoky Mountains, Tennessee.

"I'm fine."

"You sure about that?"

"Just leave him alone. He's got bored of you, you know. You aren't really that fun to be with." Phoebe says while Stefan hums in agreement.

"I am." He glares at the two of them.

"Oh please you don't listen to ABBA! Who doesn't love them?" 

"He's an idiot trust me." Stefan says. He rolls his eyes at the two best friends.

"You know i'm a bit tired of hunting werewolves all summer." Stefan says.

"Now thanks to our pal, Ray, we've found ourselves a pack."

Stefan dumps Ray on the floor: "Ray. Oh, my god. What's going on?" The women then looks at Stefan and Klaus: "Who are you?"

"The important question is, who am i? Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus."

The girl steps back: "You're the hybrid."

"You've heard of me. Fantastic."

Stefan and Phoebe looked at each other and rolled their eyes at his dramatics. 

The men sat on the rocks while Phoebe sat in between Stefan's legs on the ground and he put his hands on her shoulders massaging them.

"It's fascinating actually. A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon. A vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid." Then Ray suddenly gasps. "Excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic."

Phoebe scowls and mutters to Stefan who chuckles at her: "Look who's talking."

"What's happening to me?"

"Stefan?" Klaus turns his head to Stefan for him to explain and to the talking.

He stands up: "Are any of you human? Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die."

"Doesn't take much." Klaus commented. 

"Shut up already. Commenting is not your job, it's mine." She rolled his eyes at him and Stefan hid his laughter with a cough.

"Just a sip. Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend along for the ride." He suddenly points at the brunette's boyfriend, a blue eyes man with blond hair, he reminded her of Matt: "You." He bit the blondie's wrist and throws him to Stefan to feed Ray.

The girl jumped to save her boyfriend but was stopped by Klaus.

"If you don't drink Ray, i will. Problem is , i don't know how to stop."

"It's the new order sweetheart. You join us or you die." Klaus says to the brunette.

"I'd rather die than be a vampire." She hisses at him.

"Wrong choice." His hybrid face appears. Klaus bites his wrist, shoves it in her mouth and breaks her neck while petting her head. "She'll thank me for that later. Okay, who's next?" He shows them his hybrid face once again. (A/n: which is super hot btw.) 

Moments after, the whole pack was laying on the ground, dead, waiting for them to wake up.

"So this is your master plan? Build an army of hybrid slaves?" Stefan sasses.