Chapter 29 ~ Attracted

A freaking thousand. Oh no, you didn't! Yes, you did! We did it!! Holla!!! TUNRT UP!!! HOME FRIES!!! OKay. There's a chapter you probably want to read so go ahead.

"Hey, we're going to hottie's house!!"

"Good for you." I rolled my eyes.

"Get your ass up." Leeroy barged into my room. I hope my door's okay. If it broke I'll have to put a curtain up. And what if someone just barges in when I'm changing. Oh my gosh that would be soooooooo freaking embarrassing. Why does this stuff always happen to me? I'm mortified. Ugh. I hate you, Leeroy. This is all your fault. Now I'll have to change I'm the bathroom and why? All because you want me to go to some guy's house that I probably don't even know and I'll have to play wing-girl. Wait- is that even a thing? I don't know. There should right?

"Okay? " he said. I stared at him blankly. What did he just say? Maybe I should have listened.

"Uh...ya?"

"You didn't hear anything I just I said, did you?" He scolded me as if I was his child. Who the hell does he think he is? Telling me what to do.

"Nope."

"Come on, let's go." He said sternly. It looked like he wasn't going to give up his ground. Well, neither was I. I stared that boy down, making sure that he got the the message. I could not have been more serious in tge stare off. But I had to sneeze.

"Were leaving in 5." And he skipped off probably to find some of my precious food. "Hurry up, or else you're going like that."

I grunted as I rolled off my bed to get dress appropriately to the occasion.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"You act cool, okay?"

"Okay."

"Don't embarrass me, okay?"

"Okay."

"Don't say anything stupid."

I stared blankly at the door in front of my face, barely understanding what he was talking to me about.

"Jackie, come on I gotta make sure you don't say anything stupid, promise me you wo-"

Ding!

Cue glare.

"You were taking forever, making sure we won't embarrass you-"

"Which you can do yourself." Zia added.

"As I was saying, I felt like we were never going to go inside if I let you decide when it pleases you." Mariah finished.

"No, now I'm going to make an ass out of myself." Leeroy complained just as we heard heavy footsteps coming towards the door.

"You won't!" Mariah said.

"Hey, guys!" Said an out of breath Louis.

"Just don't try to seduce them before I even get to try." He huffed making us all laugh at the poor guy.

"It's okay, I'm not that attracted to Mariah, no offense." Louis stated trying so hard not to burst out laughing.

"I wouldn't want you to." She made a disgusted face causing Louis to put a hand over his heart.

"How dare you! I am wounded!" He said dramatically.

"O-oh h-hi Louis." Leeroy said shyly.

"Hey dude." He softly hit his shoulder," come inside." We entered the house taking a seat in front of their huge flat screen. Mariah and Zia on the couch, Leeroy on the floor and me laying on Leeroy's lap. Ziana took a look at Leeroy and she bursted out in a fit of laughs.