Chapter 26 ~ Day

Finally, its been to long.

"Have a great day!!" my mom squealed from the living room.

     I'm walking with the girls to school. Therefore, no need for my parents to take me, obviously. I sling my backpack over my shoulder.

"Sure," I mutter as I shut the door, and walked towards my friend's house.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"This is it," I muttered," It's the big day." I chirped sarcastically.

"Are you getting married?" Mariah asked.

"What? No," I responded confused.

"It sure sounds like it," Zia finished off, laughing with Mariah and Leeroy. I rolled my eyes.

"How did I get stuck with friends like you?" I questioned not expecting an answer.

"You didn't have a choice. You were a loner, remember," Ziana states matter-o-factly, pointing towards her head. Leeroy nodded.

"Beggars can't be choosers," he said.

"Where are we supposed to go?" Zia asked looking around.

       There was many students chatting while strolling in all different directions.

"Over there!" Mariah pointed where there was many of the people walking in one direction.

"I think I see the buses," Leeroy stated.

"Of course you would see them," Ziana mutters," you're a fucking giant." Mariah and I laugh, Leeroy completely oblivious. But he notices our laughing.

"What?" He stares at us, we don't stop (oh yes I did),"What?!" He asked directly at Zia.

       She shrugs and gives him a sweet smile.

       Wow. He smiled back and started leading us through the giant crowd. What is up with all these people!? I've never noticed how big our school is, more like, the huge amount to students there are, besides the crowded halls.

      We stop nearby one of the many buses.There are about ten charter buses, each going to be filled with students. The people around us crowd around the buses, calling their friends over. As I look around, I notice how different everyone is.

       The people whom are in their little groups, scowling at others. Either for what they're wearing or who they went out with. The 'badasses' trip the passing, and laugh at them. I spot Zayn, once I do I quickly look away. The students in the lower, yet still popular, groups chatting amongst themselves. The choir students, singing their newest songs. I simply roll my eyes at them. And then there's us. We really don't have a category. Zia, Mariah, and I and in orchestra. Leeroy in the smart classes, and dance group. Heather smart, pretty and popular, is on the cheer squad. Yaslin is on the cheer team, as well, and...well, she's herself. Speaking of her, where is she? I haven't seen her.

"Where's Yaslin?"

Zia and Leeroy shrug. I turn to Mariah.

"Umm...I don't know," Mariah says.

Oh.

I nod and my mind wonders off, but the speakers of the school go off.

"All students whom are attending the fieldtrip, please report to t he nearest bus. Once completely filled, the buses will leave. Thank you, and have a nice trip!" Yells the speaker, quieting all the students.

"Okay kids, please pick a bus to board!" yells the teacher from the inside of the bus.

     The students clear out, only to bunch around the buses with their friends. 

"Can you guys get in somewhat of a line?!" Yells the teacher.

      We all scramble to the line, trying to get in the front. We get in the order from first to last: Leeroy, Ziana, Mariah, and I.

Wow, the first fieldtrip I will actually remember.

Unless you lose it again. My conscious snobbily says.

     The first couple people board, and its Leeroy's turn. The people around my talking excitedly to be missing school. I see Zia grab the little rail, it's going to be my turn soon.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Finally a chapter!!! Ikr! It's been too damn long. It sucks, I know. But its a filler. I promise the next will be better.School has been consuming ALL my time. Which I the reason I haven't been able to update, or even Write!!!

Hopefully,I'll update soon!

VOTE!!!!! for finally getting another chapter.

COMMENT!! to scold me for not writing.

AND STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!