Chapter 25 ~ Stare Off

So this is the same day and stuff she's still at Zayn's.

So, here I am, at Zayn's. With him. And let me tell you one thing, it is some awkward shit.

"Want something to eat?" he asked something. Again.

"Nope," I roll my eyes. This is getting annoying.

"Wan-"

"HEY BITCHES, I'M HOME!!" a guy yelled from the door, interrupting Zayn. I couldn't see because I was in the far side of the living room.

Zayn came out of the kitchen, rolling his eyes.

"I'm hungry," the guy whined. Wait, I know that vo-

"I don't care, Lou," Zayn said. Then I saw Lou.

"JACKIE!!" he ran over to me. Pulled me off the couch to hug him.

"Hi," I laughed.

"What are you doing here?" he asked smiling. He sat next to me while Zayn sat a bit further.

"Uhh, I came to see you guys," I awnsered. He rolled his eyes.

"Uh-huh, sure," he laughed. Once all settled, and all awkwardness is gone,we talk about anything.

"So, all you guys ditch?" I asked.

"Well, not all the time,' Louis shrugged.

"Eh,"that was literally Zayn's answer.

"Sooooo..." Louis smirked at Zayn.

"Sooo, what?" Zayn said irritated.

"So, where's the rest of the girls?" Lou asked. Zayn sighed and rubbed his temples. "Or is lover boy thinking of a new date and needs one of the friend's help?" he winked at a miserable looking Zayn.

"Why don't you ever shut the fu-"

"No, Lou, that's not the reason," I interrupt Zayn's rudeness. Louis eyes him before looking back to me.

"Why is he so moody?" he whispered. I successfully suppressed the laugh that wanted to show.

"Him and Mariah are in some sort of a fight," I answered him back. I saw Zayn stand up from the couch. I gave my attention to him and watched him walk upstairs, without any warning what-so-ever.

"He's just on-" he slammed the door interrupting Louis,"He's on his period."

"Fuck you, Louis!!" we heard him say. Lou laughed.

"Are you hungry?" he asked. I was but I didn't want to say yes.Just as I was about to respond, he left. I stared blankly at the kitchen. He soon came back with like five different bags of chips. Lou sat down next to me, setting the chips on the coffee table and grabbing the remote. "What?!" he asked noticing my stare.

"Why ask if you don't even let me answer?" I said incredulously.

"You were taking to long to answer," he whined," What was I supposed to do? Starve?!" I laughed.

"Wait for my answer, like a good friend would," I retorted.

He snorted and mumbled a 'whatever'. He held the control.

"What do you want to watch?" he asked gesturing to the t.v.

"Oh, now you're asking?" I teased.

"I tried," he muttered before crouching in front of the game station they had and turned that on. He sat down with the controller and logged into netflix. He was scrolling through the movies, when my eyes flickered to the recents. What I saw made me break into a fit of laughter.