Chapter 3 ~ Sunlight

Beep ....Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep

.....A few years later.....

Beep.... Beep.... Beep... Beep... Beep ...Beep... Beep ...Beep

Ugh what is that Annoying noise .

Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep

Shut that thing up already!

"Ugh!" I groan as I try to turn it off shit doesn't let me sleep. When I move my arm something moves besides me and it sure as fuck isn't my arm. And I hear someone gasp. I try and open my eyes. Bad desion. The freaking sun is in my eyes. Who forgot to close to the mother fudgin' window? I close my eyes again.

"Sweetie?" says a voice beside me. "You're awake! Nurse! Nurse!"

"Woah, shhh my head hurts." I tell em' as I open my eyes. Wait, Ewww im in a hospital disgusting. It's so white and depressing.

"Miss Melody,good to see you have awaken. How are you feeling?" the nurse asks.

"Fine, I think?" I tell her.

"Uhm, Okay so Mrs. Gómez we're going to run so test and in about 2 or 3 days she shall be released. " she informs us.

"Okay, thank you. Melody , sweetie, were going to be going home soon you missed a year of school but it's alright. "

"Okay....so can ask you something miss nurse lady ?"

"Shoot, sweetheart" she answers.

"What happened and who are you?" I asked pointing to the lady beside me. They exchanged glances.

"Sweetie, I'm your mom and you were in an accident that apparently messed with your memory. "says my mom, I guess. Well that explains the depressing setting I'm in right now.

"Umm...okay so imma get the doctor. I guess she won't be leaving as soon as we thought probably a week or so."the nurse said. "Don't make that face ,honey you just woke up from a coma and not to mention you seem to lost your memory." she laughs as I pout at her words. But I can't help it feel like.....like I've heard that before.

"So how long did my coma last?" I ask.

"A very long year. But it was enough for you to miss seventh grade and a summer so you are currently missing eighth grade two." my mom said. "Not to mention your birthday on March 10th and considering that it's the 24th of April so.... Happy Belated Birthday!!" she exclaimed.

"Cool, and thanks mom so how old am I?" that's funny I don't think anyone has said that.

"fourteen, mija(1)." She says "I hope you still remember, yoir spanish was bad as it was already." she laughs.

"Ha-Ha, i still remember how to speak Spanish, madre (2)." i rolled my eyes. I wonder if people actually do forget their own language. Huh?

"Yup, my sassy daughter is still in there."

"Honey, i got you a Big Mac is that o- MELODY! You're awake!I've been so worried about you!" a middle aged man says I'm guessing that's my father. "You look confused." he says.

"Thank you for the burger and by the way our daughter over here, lost her memory. " she fills him in.

"Hi" I give him a small wave. But he ran across the room to hug me.

"Oh god, i love you so much." he says.

"Hey, i need to breath." i say and he lets go as i breath in.

"Oh sorry" he says worriedly.

"Hey you never told me what happened to me that put me into a coma?" I asked. Glances were exchanged between my parents.