Chapter 30 ~ With You

A crush.

A crush.

That's how the girls described it as. Crazy, right? A freaking crush. Why would anyone anyone have a crush? Like why would anyone actually voluntarily have a crush? Has anyone thought of the reason why they call it a crush, I don't think so. Because if they did they no one would have a crush. Ugh. People should only have crushes on the person they're going to end up with. Not some jerk that only hurts you. Hence they call it a crush because that's how you end up feeling when they don't like you back. No way. No freaking way I'm allowing myself to like Harry. That's it. I'm putting my foot down. This little attraction has to come to a stop. I'm putting the breaks on this car. No way. No freaking way. This is as far as I'm going. I'm going to get over it.

Wanna go back

Phone.

Forget that's its over

I slowly get off my couch and walk towards my room. Couch. I glance at my comfy couch, promising I'll be back, I jog to my room.

Painted in black

Phone.Phone.Phone.Phone.

Left me alone

I just got home from school. Who is calling me? Don't they get enough of me for 7 hours of being at schools?

I never knew

Mariah.

She was sleeping next door

Why is she calling me?

with the kid I grew up with

"Hey, Jackie!"

"Why are you calling me?"

"Jeez, hello to you too."

"What's up?" I sighed.

"Are you busy?"

"You called just to know if I was busy?"

"That depends, are you?" I could practically hear her rolling her eyes.

"Yes, I am actually. I have company." I stated hoping she'd leave me to have my well earned nap.

"Really, who? Because I happen to know where Leeroy and Heather are, I'm with Zia and the boys soooo, who's with you?"

"You don't know them." I said slowly, hoping she'll back off.

"Try me."

"Okay....well there's....um.....Shawn and Ed and Ana and Lily?" I tried, coming up with random names.

"Really can I meet them?"

"No! You wouldn't get along. In fact, you'd hate Ana. Ugh such a bitch."

"Oh, they why do you hang out with them if you don't like her?" she tests.

"They're my cousins." I quickly make up. I don't know.

"Come on, we both know you're lying."

"No I'm not." Stick to your story, Jackie. Don't give up.

"......."

".......Mariah?"

"......."

".........ummm....."

"......Are you coming to Zia's or not?"

"Ummm..."

"Okay, cool. See you in a few!" Well, I could stay home and just not go but....damn it.