Chapter 7 ~ Dreams or Memories?

"Hey!" Zia said opening the door.

"Hey." I responded .

"Is she gonna come inside or what?" a very familiar voice yelled from behind Ziana. "Hurry!" she yelled "Or the foods going to disappear!"

"Hey!!" Zia yelled leaving the door open. I walk in and close the door.

"Hey Jackie !" Mariah greets me.

"Hey how'd you get here so fast?" I asked once I realised that she was here before me.

"Hun," she started "It's call a car." she laughs.  I shoot her a glare.

"So....what's this emergency about?"Mariah asks. Oh that here goes nothing, I guess. She looks at Ziana for some kind of explaining. But we both find a girl sitting on the carpet watching My Little Pony with food in her mouth and her hand.

"My little pony! I used wonder what friendship could be!" Zia sang along to the theme song. Mariah and I laugh at our weird friend.  I guess we laughed pretty loud cause she turned around.  "What?"

"You watch My little pony?" I ask. She nods.

"Duh...my favourite is Pinkie Pie." she smiles. "Anyways!" she turns the t.v off. And I notice that there was a little boy by her. He walked away and head upstairs.  I look at her confused. "Oh that's my brother." I nod. "Well lets go to my room!" she exclaims picking up everything.

I look around seeing the house the living room has a corner couch and a recliner. The TV  was mounted on the wall above a chimney. There was also a coffee table with decorative stuff. And  glass sliding doors leading to the backyard. We walk away from the living room and walk into the dining room. That is a normal room but there was a door on the other side probably the kitchen. We walk up the stairs. It had pictures of them along the walls. I laugh as I see one with her front tooth missing.

There's a hallway with more pictures and doors alot of them just like my house except upstairs.  She walks to the left and opens the door to her room. She sits down on she bed and Mariah sits on a couch. I close the door and sit next to Mariah.

"Welcome to my personal favourite room of the house!" Ziana says throwing her arms up. I smile. "So Jackie, what's up?" she asks.  I take a deep breath before speaking.

"Okay so...." I started off.

I told them about my coma, how i woke up a year later. The dreams about the boy. how i went into coma. They didn't interrupt not even once. They just listened.  I told them everything from what I saw and felt when i woke up to the dream i had. I told them about the different dreams and how i always woke up the same. How it was always the same guy. How i had remembered that every time someone said my name which caused me to change it. Every thing. Once I finished we didn't say nothing. Until Mariah broke the silence.

"Wow...That's crazy!" she said.

"Don't i know it!" I ran my hand through my hair.

"Don't you remember his name or something?"

"Nope..." I said.

"Why don't you ask your parents? " she asks again.

"What wonder i ask hey mom i have dreams about this boy who i don't know can you tell me who he is?" I tell her.

"I guess you're right." she said. I look torwards Ziana. She hasn't said anything she's just...stared.

"Zia?" I said. Nothing.

"Whoo hoo Z!" Mariah waved her hand in front of Ziana's until she smacked her.

"Hey!! What was that for?!?" Zia exclaimed.

"Yay! You're alive!"  Mariah said.

"So...what are you thinking about, Zia? " i asked wantimg to know her opinion.

"I'm thinking about how I need candy!" she yelled getting to Walmart bags looking for something.  "I just need that one thing..." she mummbled. Mariah and I sighed.  "Found it!" she said pulling out a bag of skittles. We stared at her. "What?!" 

"Jackie just told you the story of her life and all you can think abput is food?!" Mariah said.

"Oh ya sorry...." she said before eating her skittles again.

"So what do you think I should do?" I ask.

"Oh....I was just thinking" she started off "What if those aren't dreams?" she said.

"What?!" Mariah and I said at the same time, clearly confused.

"Yea, like what if those 'dreams' are actually memories?" she explains "They are just adjusted to fit the memory and your lasy encounter with the guy. Which was him screaming and crying?" she finished.

"Woah,  I never thought of it like that." I said "Wow an Zia that has to be the smartest thing you've said." I said surprised.  She glared at me as Mariah laughed.

"She can be smart sometimes, believe it or not!" Mariah said. But I had to think about it. Maybe she is right.

"Oh my god!" Mariah said. Scaring me and Zia. " We can help you find him!" she exclaimed.

"Ya!!" Ziana agrees.

"What do you say?" they look at me.

"Sure what's to lose right?" I said.  They cheered.

"Time to celebrate with  food and tv!" Zía yelled. Me and Mariah laugh but get up and help set up for our sleepover. We sat in front of the t.v. with all the snacks and a stack of movies by us. We are watching the Hunger Games right now.

"Oh my god he's sooo freaking hot!!" Ziana says before stuffing her face with popcorn. We didn't say nothing after that until the end.

"Okay what now?" Mariah asks. 

"Got it!" Ziana yells putting the movie into the dvd player.

"So...." Mariah said towards her when she just gave her a confused look, I laughed but she sighed then talked "What movie are we watching now?" she asks. A smile appears on Zia's face.

"An Avengers movie." she says simply. We stare at her confused.

"Why?" Mariah asks. Ziana shrugs.

"I like Thor." she says excitedly as the movie stars.  Mariah and I laugh. After watching alot of movies including disney movies , requested by Zia, and a lot of popcorn we decided to go to sleep. When I slipped a look at the clock. 4:45am. Whoa the time went by fast. We fell asleep as soon as we hit the pillows.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

What can I say I was an listening to One Direction.

I didn't leave it at a cliffhanger of any sort

So that's gotta be good right?

Vote! And comment your thoughts or something

my apples☆★☆★☆★