Chapter 21 ~ Process

"Welcome back," Ms. G smiled as the class filled up.

     Once everyone was settled, she started again.

"Hopefully, some of you started talking pictures for your project." she said.

     A few groans were heard, she just laughed.

"If you haven't, you're extremely lucky. I'm giving you guys time to start processing your pictures, or whatever you need," she said.

     Ms. G explained the lesson plan for the day, before letting us to our own thing.

      I walked over to the other room. Where we processed the pictures, Ms. G was a big believer in old fashion stuff.

     Yet, she's always has the newest things. She's so weird. I smiled at that. I walked over to one of the stations that wasn't crowded.

     I took out my phone, put my earbuds in, and turned up my music.

     My favorite one, I had only taken about ten, was first. This one was of that busy street, with people on their on ways. Completing their own to-do list.

     After a while, I was down to the last picture. I hung up all the pictures. While waiting, I checked my social media sites.

     I was watching a YouTube video by Tyler Oakley, I love that guy, he's hilarious, when Ms.G called us back into the main class room. I sat in back, my usual spot.

"Okay, so guys," she walked around leaving a paper on each desk as she walked by," On Friday, there's going to be a fieldtrip."

     The class remained quiet. Waiting, to find out whether the trip was good or not.

"Drum roll," the class started hitting the desks. She put her hands up, gesturing for them to stop," To a museum!!!" she cheered.

     Once again the class erupted in complaining, whining, and some more groaning. A few 'do we have to' were said.

"Guys, this is one of the very few you're going on," she said.

"Museums are bor-ing!!" The class laughed at Jack's comment.

"Those papers are the permission slips, bring them back before Friday," she ignored Jack.

"What happens if I don't turn it in?" some girl asked.

"You wanna know the truth or some sugarcoated lie?" Ms. G questioned.

The class yelled truth at different times. You could barely understand.

"Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you," she said in sing song," Everyone, who doesn't turn the permission slips, ends up eaten." she shrugged.

"Ms. G!!!!" they whined. She laughed.

"No, but you'll end up in a classroom, basically you'd be going to detention," she responded.

The room filled up with chatter and complaining.

"Start finishing off, we're going home in about 20 or so minutes," she stated.

     I grabbed my permission slip, stuffing it into my backpack, and grabbed it. Planning to leave as soon as the bell rang, I headed back to my pictures. I cleaned up a bit before glancing over at them. I saw that one was almost ready.

     The busy street one. I took a closer look. I stared at a guy sitting at a table in a cafe. My gaze intensed. The guy was still blurry but I could get a good look.

     I stared at it. My breath hitched. I knew him from somewhere.

            Melody!!!!!

    I took a step away from the counter.

          Melody!!!!

     My breathing became quicker. I felt my lungs trying to grasp at any air in reach. I ran my hand through my hair. I couldn't get that voice out. Each time, getting louder.

          Melody!!!!

A tear streamed down my cheek, my eyesight started getting blurry.

         Melody!!!

I saw a light flash. Suddenly, I blacked out. Falling. Yet, I never felt the floor.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

AAAHHH!!! What do y'all thing? Since I was busy on Friday I decided to be nice and update today.

If you like it, so far, VOTE!!!

So happy to have made it so far. I had honestly thought about deleting the book. COMMENT any thoughts, questions, etc.

UNTIL MONDAY!!!! BYE!!!