Chapter 14 ~ Early Awoken

Dedication to SerenaHemmimgs because she's a great friend.

*Added a picture to give an idea of what Mariah's dress might look like*

Back to Jackie's Pov

"I'm tired." I whined and Zia yawned for the 100th time.

"I don't care!" Mariah exclaimed nervously "You guys need to help me!"

"Why?" I whined. "It's 5am, are you crazy?!"

"No!!" she paced across her room.

Okay, shall I give a quick catch up? It's Friday, you know what that means! That's right! It's the day of Mariah's date with that Zayn dude, we met on Saturday.

"This week went by too damn fast!" Mariah complained, still pacing. I agree, this week went by fast. The best part? I haven't had a dream about that one guy, and we went to the mall again, but for two reasons.

~ Flashback to earlier that week ~

"Why are we here again?" I asked, watching Mariah going through the clothes.

"To find something for me to wear for that date, I have." Mariah answered distracted. I nodded in response as she added another outfit on my arms.

"Well we're actually here to find your guy, but Mariah found it a good time to look for that 'perfect outfit' for her date." Zia explained, putting quotations around perfect outfit.

"Oh..." I trailed off.

"So...." Zia trailed off as we followed our friend to the dressing rooms and sat on the benches, located in front of the cubicles.

"So what?" I ask shaking my head no for the first outfit.

"What does he look like?" she asked.

"Honestly, I don't remember anymore." I said.

"What?" she asked incredulously. I shook my head.

"Like, I try to remember but nothing comes up." I said.

"What about his name," I shook my head "His name," I shook my head again "How he looks?"

"No." I said getting a bit frustrated.

"His-" she started.

"I don't remember anything!" I snapped at her before she could finish the sentence. She didn't mention it after that and gave Mariah her undivided attention.

~ Flashback over ~

I did apologize after that because she got pretty qui-

"Are you listening?" Mariah asked me.

"Umm..no...not really?" it sounded more like a question.

"Ugh....I said do you think I should put make up on?" she asked.

"I-"

"Or do something different with my hair?"

"You-"

"Is my clothes not rig-?"

"Mariah, calm down." I interrupted "You still have lots of time, he said he was picking you up at 2. Have you ate?" I ask her. She shakes her head.

"No."

"Okay, well go eat some cereal and don't come back until you have finished." she nods and walks out of the room.