Chapter 10 ~ Discoveries

"So I was wondering if we could come over to my house?" I ask.  We were at lunch and it was boring.

"Shure!" Zia says with food in her mouth.

"Actractive." Leeroy states at her.

"Awwww thanks Leeroy!!" she responds and Leeroy rolls his eyes.

"I can't I have a chess match." he says anwsering my question.

"It's okay next time. What about you, Mariah?" I ask her.

"Huh, oh ya sure..." she says staring off into space. We all look at her.

"Whooo Hooo anyone home?" Leeroy says waving his hand in Mariah's face.

"What?" she says after a while.

"What are you looking at?" he asks.

"Nothing just thinking." she says.

"Aaaabboout?" Zia asks.

"Nothing I'll tell you later, and I can go but I'll be a bit late." she makes both Leeroy and Ziana pout as I nod. "Z, you never actually told us about the new person?" she asks changing the subject.

"Oh yea!" she says excitedly.

"So..." Mariah pushes.

"They never showed." she says simply.

"What?"

"Ya, they had me wait but never showed so they send me to math." she explains "But, apparently it's a guy just so you know." she finishes.

"Oh." I say the same time Leeroy says "Okay" and Mariah says "So." We all look at each other and laugh.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"So.... what do you wanna do?" I ask when Zia are at my house waiting for Mariah to arrive.

"Your room is a mess!" she says ignoring my question. I roll my eyes.

"Ya, I need to clean it up," I say picking up shoe off the floor "Besides it's not like your room is clean either." I say. She sits on the floor while I diton my bed. "You know you don't have to sit on the floor?" I ask.

"Ya but I want to. " she simply stated. I try to find something on tv but nothing is on so I go with a good old fashion Spongebob. We sing along to the theme song and watch the episode well at least that's what I thoungt Ziana was doing. But instead she was going through the floor of my closet. Weirdo. I watch before saying something.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Helping you clean your room well at least your closet." she shrugs.

"Ookay?" I say going back to the t.v.  I watch the episode until I hear Zia stop messing through the closet.  I look to see her with her back towards me. "Hey what are-" I stopped talking when the door opened revealing Mariah.

"Hey guys!" she chirped, walking into my room and sitting down om the couch I had.

"Hey." I muttered.

"What are you doing?" I look to see who Mariah is talking to but she is looking over at Ziana.  Whom is still facing my closet. After calling her name a few more times, Mariah decides to actually walk to her. "Zia?" she slightly  shakes her shoulder and lucia looks up at her.

"Jackie?" she asks me.

"Ya...." I say a bit scared.

"What's this?" she asks me turning around witha neon green backpack written all over it.  And by the looks of it Mariah was reading some of it.