chapter seven

Zayns Pov

elisa was laying on me in the car.she looked adorable sleeping. louis kept shoting me daggers but i dont know why he has a girlfriend. niall and victoria, i think her name is, had passed out in the seats behind us. while elisa was spread across me and harry. hazza didnt seam to mind he was to into his phone to notice. liam kept looking back at everyone to make sure everyone was okay, his inner daddy coming out, and to make sure no one was dead. liam looked back again.

"liam keep your eyes on the road. everyone is fine just focus we dont need to crash" i spat. i didnt want this lovely girl in my arms to get hurt. she was beautiful and smelled like fruits. her wig had fallen off so i set it aside. i looked at her hair growing back. it was about the length to her ears and light brown. i looked at her. her long eye lashes, her light breathing, her pale blue/gray eye. i was star struck by this girl. but i had a girl friend....perrie. i cant just break up with her...but i cant break elisa's heart.

louis phone started ringing with brought me out of the trance elisa had set me in. 

Louis Pov

"hey louis. we need to talk." eleanors voice scared me. 

"what is it el?"

"who is this girl i kept seeing photos of?"

"her name is elisa" i said sounding protective. "she's niall's bestfriend. we all went to the fair today"

"is something going on between you and her?" eleanor sounded annoyed. 

"NOTHING IS GOING ON EL! trust me." i spat.

"lou. i love you but i dont trust her. plus im tired of all of the hate from YOUR fans. lou im breaking up with you. im sorry." i could hear her crying as she spoke.

"please dont leave me" i started to cry. liam looked at me with confusion. 

"lou its only for a little while. im sorry goodbye" she hung up. i cried silently. and threw my phone on the car floor. 

"lou we dont have to go back to your flat if you dont wanna." zayn suggested.

"no i wanna be with you guys. lets drop victoria at home."i replied. we quickly drove to Elisa's flat.  i shook elisa awake once we got into her drive way. niall carried in victoria. 

"have a wonderful night Mrs. Davis" niall yelled.

"you too niall" 

-skipping car ride-

we got here and i just needed to talk to elisa. once we got inside i grabbed her arm and pulled her into my room.

"whats wrong lou?" she asked. god my name sounded so comforting coming from her lips.

"while you where sleeping in the car" i started to cry again. she came over to where i was and held me in her arms. usually i would enjoy having a girls boobs in my face but i was too focused on eleanor. 

"its okay lou. shh everything will be fine" she was trying to comfert me.

Elisa's Pov

"its okay lou. shh everything will be fine" i was trying to make him feel better to tell me what happened.