chapter sixteen

Elisa's Pov 

i just starred blankly at him. there was no way i was carring his baby! but a thought soon popped into my head.

FLASH BACK

durring sex a feeling that i had felt different than the other times. obivously louis felt it too because he gave a reassuring smile. i gave a small smile back.

END OF FLASH BACK

"th-the cc-co-condom broke" i started to cry. 

"hey dont cry! your carring a little bundle of joy inside of you!!" harry was excited about this. "but lets make sure you actually are. i dont wanna get my hopes up" he smiled and took my hand. we walked towards a doctor.

"is there any way we can get her a prenancy test?" he asked.

"theres a little store over there." the doctor smiled. "good luck"

"thank you" i said as i was being dragged to the store. harry had already bought the pregnacy test as soon as i entered the store. again i was being dragged to the bathroom.  he handed me the test and i entered the restroom.

i paced back and forth after i peed on the little stick. one line for no two for yes. i waited two mintues and walked back to the sink to find two lines. i smiled and began to cry. but this time happy tears.

i walked out of the restroom smiling with tears. 

"harry.." 

"oh im so sorry!" he said scooping me up into a hug. 

"no! harry im pregnant" he back up with a huge grin across his face.

"we have to tell lou!!!!" harry ran to the room he was in. i walked in on harry whispering into his ear and a giant grin across his face. louis saw me and his eyes sparkled. he motion me to come over and he lifted my t-shirt and kissed my belly. 

"im excited for our bundle of joy" he whispered. i leaned down and kissed his forhead. lou pulled my shirt back down as zayn moved in his sleep. i walked over to zayn and pushed his hair out of face and kissed his forhead. i had to say. i felt bad for the boy. his eyes slowly opened showing his chocolately eyes. 

"good morning zaynie" i smiled. he smiled back. he looked over at louis. his mouth hung open.

"i..i did that to you?" tears started to form in his eyes. louis walked over to the boy laying on his hospital bed. 

"you did. but it's okay mate i understand next time just tell me instead of throwing a punch" he joked.   zayn gave a small smile. 

"so when do we leave?" 

"now if you want" i checked my phone to see i had 28 missed calls from Liam and Niall. 

"FINALLY ELISA!! ME AND LIAM HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET AHOLD OF YOU!!!" niall yelled.

"hi niall. what do you want?" 

"1 how are the boys? 2 WE ARE OUT OF FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" he belted into the phone.

"okay okay! i'll bring some nandos home!"

"this is why i love you! bye!"

"love you too nialler bye" i hung up. man that boy and food.

i turned around to find the boys in a group hug. 

i took a picture and posted it on twitter. 

ELsilky_smooth: awh cute group photo @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson @zaynmalik

i immedietly got thousands of retweets. "common boys niall is hungry"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this was just sorta a filler chapteeeer!! tell me what you guys think about this. ELsilky_smooth IS NOT  a real twitter account that i know of. thanks and keep reading