Chapter 27

One week later

I sit nervously on the Park bench hoping to see Liam again. It's been awhile since I've seen Victor aswell after Liam kissed me and Victor blew up they've both been hazy with me. Fiddling with my ring I take a deep breath and turn around. Oh my god its just Liam.. Like seriously.
"Liam? Where's Angelica?" I ask him looking him over. He looks hot and I'm beginning to get hot too. Fuck sake I need to calm down.
"Doctors it's just me, that OK?" he says and looking away from me. I can't help but look at him.
"It's OK how you been?" I ask him feeling weird. Why's it awkward? Shit my ring. I push my hand under my thighs and look up at him.
"I've been better beautiful, how are you?" he says and I sigh. Life's shit right now.
"Same really" I tell him looking away thinking of everything that's gone wrong. Feeling my eyes water. Fuck sake.
"Tell me what's wrong.. I know you" he says and I look at him wiping my fallen tears.
"Just Victor like normal, nothings changed" I tell him honestly and he frowns like he doesn't understand. Then I think of all the lies Victor must of told him..
"Explain what you mean beautiful" he says sitting down along side me. I look at the girls play then back to Liam.
"He blows hot and cold with me and Mya and I don't know how much longer I can take it" I tell him the truth and he clenches his jaw. Fuck.
"He still doesn't know what he's got right in front of him, I thought he would of changed" he says and I laugh so loud in my head but shake my head at him.. He's a waste of space that doesn't accept his daughter. I feel so fucking guilty like this is my fault. Isit?

"Nope still the same Victor" I just say sadly.
"Don't be sad baby" he says and I look at him smiling. I've missed him calling me baby.
"Still talk to me without thinking I see" I tease him and he chuckles smiling. I've missed that face.
"Absolutely, nothings changed for me. You'll always have my heart" he says and I start to fiddle with the ring. Is this actually happening? Finally..
"And your still wearing my ring" he says and I blush. I've never stopped.
"Oh yeah, I told you I'll never take it off" I tell him making him grin.
"I'm glad, that makes me happy to hear. But what does Victor think about that?" he asks me and I shrug my shoulders. Who fucking cares?
"He has a big problem with it. But I promised you I'll never take it off remember. He thinks I'm stupid" I tell him and look at him watching the children lost in thoughts clearly.
"Your not stupid Stacey, far from it there's nothing wrong with keeping your word" he says making me smile. He's right I did and I still won't take it off.
"I've missed you baby" he suddenly says and it surprises me that he actually said it..
"Really? I thought you moved on" I point to the girls and he shakes his head. I'm confused then.
"Never baby, I'll always love you and you only. I told you I'd marry you" he says and I can't help biting my lip and looking away from him. I love him so much I need to tell him now..
"I still love you Liam, and I always will" I tell him and he blushes. My King fucking blushed.
"I'm not the same boy I was Stacey, I've grown up alot and I know I said that to you before but I really have. I work with Jason now and my daughter is my life. I'm no longer involved in that world anymore, I finally got out" he tells me and I smile slightly confused as to why he's telling me all this.
"That makes me happy to hear but why you telling me this Liam?" I ask him and he sighs heavily.. Somethings on his mind.
"I want you back, I want us to do all the things we planned with our girls and marry you like we promised" he says and I look at him shocked. Wow.
"And Victor?" I ask him knowing how he feels about all of this..
"If he truly wanted you and you him you wouldn't still be wearing my ring and in a loveless relationship" he says and I look at him with furrow brows..
"We're not in a relationship, I just stay there now and then for Mya" and he looks at me shocked.
"Is he fucking stupid. He fucking must be! How has he not married you already you had his fucking daughter, who is beautifully your double it's crazy" he says and I grin wide happy to hear that..
"He has issues with commitment and doesn't want a relationship" I tell him and I feel him move closer to me.
"Baby, I'll never be scared to commit to you, that's all I want. Us" he says and I smile happily hearing him say the words I've been dying to hear for more years than I'd like to count..
"You deserve so much better than him and you know it, I know he didn't accept Mya and that makes me fucking livid how dare he" he says sounding a little angry and I look at him trying to calm him without reaching out. I don't know if I should yet but I know I want to.. I'm dying to just touch him.
"What you saying Liam?" I ask him with a smile seeing the love he has for me in his eyes.
"I want you back. I'll do anything you want I love you Stacey. I always have I can't move on and I know you feel the same" he says and I slowly nod my head
"I do love you Liam but you pushed me away again" I tell him and he sighs
"I pushed you away because I was doing a long time and needed you to live your life. I ruined mine I didn't want you spending yours visiting me" he tells me and I look back at the girls playing still. What do I want..
"I wanted to do that tho. That wasn't your choice to make. But I can't stop loving you. I've tried and it won't go away" I tell him and he suddenly kisses me and I melt against him, kissing him back with the same hunger. This is what I wanted.
"I love you Stacey Johnson" he pulls away saying and I laugh. It's been awhile since I've heard him say that. I've missed it alot.
"You still remember that day in the bath?" I ask him biting my lip.
"I remember everyday I spent with you. My folders getting ridiculously big I wrote to you every day in jail just never sent them." he tells me and I melt he's so fucking cute.
"More love letters" I tease and poke at him
"Absolutely, I told you I'd never stop until I'd make you my wife" he says and I blush again. What is wrong with me.
"Still sexy as ever" he says making my cheeks even redder shit.