Chapter 92

Laying there breathing heavily as we both try catch out breath is an understatement. He fucked me good and proper and I can't feel anything. I feel him staring at me and I turn my head to look at him and smile.
"Are we gonna talk about it?" he asks me and I shrug knowing what he's talking about.
"It made me fucking cum, so it must do something unless it was just you saying it that turned me on but yeah it happened" he says and I chuckle.
"It just came out so I went with it hoping you'd like it too" I tell him shyly and he pulls me closer to him.
"If you didn't like it then I don't mind if I never hear it again baby" he says and I kiss him.
"It's whether you wanna be called it again" I turn it back on him and he smirks.
"I like it" he says and I nod.
"Just while I'm cummings tho. Not all the time" I tell him and he nods smiling at me
"OK beautiful, I love whatever you call me" he says and I climb on top of him looking down on him hair fanning my face.
"So fucking beautiful" he tells me tucking my hair behind my ear.
"Thanks... Boss" I say looking into his eyes and see them swirl letting me know his beasts present and he let's out a low growl..
"Should I call you boss instead?" I ask him seductively as I kiss along his jaw to his neck and down to his chest.
"Hum baby, you'll be trying that next" he says and I nod slowly as I continue to kiss his body all over.
"Damn right, baby" I tell him and feel him growing underneath me so I slide my wet cleft along the slickness and sink myself on top of him.
"How did I get so lucky" he asks me holding my hips as I slowly ride him.

"No more" I tell him as I drop onto the bed a hot sticky mess.
"But you look so fuckable like this baby" he groans at me and I close my legs feeling sore from all the pounding.
"Morning, I need a soothing bath" I tell him and he nods.
"I'll do that and kiss it better for you" he says and I whimper. What is he doing to me..
He climbs off the bed and walks into the bathroom and I instantly hear water running..
Getting off the bed I strip it and get fresh bedding from the closet and quickly make the bed. We seriously need a maid or something because I am not cleaning this whole mansion. He's crazy.
Taking the bedding to the laundry I hear Liam calling me.
I run to the bathroom feeling jellyfied and look at all the bubbles. I can't wait to sink into it and relax back..
"I'll go get us a snack and another drink and I'll join you" he tells me pulling me in for a kiss.
"Thanks baby, don't take to long" I tell him as he helps me climb in.
Letting the water sooth my aching body I sigh with relief and close my eyes. I could totally smoke a spliff.
Liam suddenly appears with chocolate crosisonts and a bottle of rosé with two glasses. He's so thoughtful. I watch him strip from his towel he rewrapped around himself to go down stairs and past me a hand towel to dry my hand.
"I want a spliff baby" I whine and he chuckles.
"I got you baby, that's what I went for aswell" he says and I smile at him. He's too good to me.
"If your hands are dry spark it while I get in" he says handing it to me and I sit up from all the bubbles and spark it. Oh my god I've missed you. I think as I take the first hit.
"Better?" he asks as I go back for a few more drags.
"Absolutely, thank you" I tell him and he sinks into the bath with me. I hold out the spliff to him and he takes it and I lean over to pour the wine into glasses. I hand him a glass and pick mine up.
"To becoming the boss" I say proud of him.
"Becoming the boss" he says and we clink glasses and take a drink. Oh my god that's delicious I go back for more and end up downing it
"I chose good I take it" he asks smirking as I refill my glass
"Perfect, just like you" I tell him and he slightly blushes. Aww baby.
"Baby.." I ask and he looks at me..
"Hmm" he says blowing out tgbesmokes in rings.
"I'm not cleaning this whole place" I tell him and he chuckles coughing. Clearly wasn't expecting that. I hand him his drink and he take a swig and looks at me again
"I wouldn't do that to you beautiful, I was thinking of hiring our own like cleaning crew because one person isn't enough" he says and I grin nodding..
"Oh my god yes. Asap tho" I tell him and he chuckles at me.
"I'll get onit unless you want to do it?" he asks me and I think about it..
"Yeah why not. I need to start doing things once where here anyways. I can't wait to settle in properly and possibly redecorate" I tell him and he drops his head back..
"Will you get out of my head" he raises a brow and I laugh. Well great minds and all that. Clearly.
"You can do all of that anyways baby, and I'll just find someone to do it unless you want that job too" he asks me and I shake my head. Noo thank you. I'll past I'll just find what I like.
"OK ill find someone once you've decided what you want beautiful" he tells me and I smile at him as he hands me the spliff back
"I have something for you aswell to sign" he says and I look at him lost.
"Change of last name" he says and I sit up rapidly.
"Already, you've sorted it" I ask him surprised.
"I told you I would my queen" he says and I move on top of him and kiss him repeatedly. This means soo much to me.
"Thank you baby, I love you" I tell him and kiss him again.
"No thanks necessary, it's what I want too, I love you too baby" he says and my hearts about to burst. I can't wait for it to all be official and we're all Johnsons. It will mean so much to me. I'm so fucking happy right now.