Chapter 42

"Hey baby" I say to Liam as I answer the phone.
"Hello beautiful, Angelica wants us all to stay here tonight and have a drink and get to know each other. She wants to let her hair down" he says and chuckles.
"Absolutely, Im so excited. I hope it goes well tho" I tell him thinking Jason's gonna be there giving me evils all fucking night..
"It's gonna be OK baby, don't overthink about Jason please, I've missed you both" he says and I smile to myself
"We've missed you baby, and thank you for the journal entry, I love that you put yourself out there. But I'm soo sorry you felt like that for no reason.. I'd never marry him baby" I tell him truthfully. Why would I marry fucking Victor when I have my king?
"Im just letting you know all of me like you wanted beautiful, your welcome. Let's not worry about the past, it's the future that matters.. Our future" he says and I feel all fuzzy. I'm marrying Liam fucking Johnson!
"and I appreciate it.. Alot believe me" I tell him as I rummage though clothes now.
"I'll let you sort Mya and get yourself ready and here. She said 6pm" he tells me and I check my watch. It's just past 3pm. Shit.
"OK baby, I'll see you soon. I love you" I tell him and he groans.
"I love you beautiful can't wait to see you" he tells me and I smile hanging up.

Stepping out the shower I contemplate what to wear to go to the drinks at Angelica's and decide on a black dress with black thigh high heeled boots. Putting everything on I sit at my vanity and curl my hair brushing it out then do my edges.
Applying my makeup I can hear Mya singing along to little baby bum in her room and I smile. Finishing up I apply a dark red lipstick and spray my perfume that Liam loves all over me and grab a black bag putting all I need into it.
Looking myself over in the mirror I like what I see.

My confidence has grew since I've got older and I'm enjoying this new me

My confidence has grew since I've got older and I'm enjoying this new me. I always thrive harder when I'm with my king. He just does something to me.
Walking out my dressing room switching off the light I open the safety gate and pack Mya a bag for her sleep over with me this time.. I grab everything she'll need and put her coat on her.
"Where going mummy?" she asks me standing up while I zip her up..
"Where going to see Ruby baby" I tell her and her face lights up and a huge smile breaks out..
"My Ruby mummy?" she asks pointing to herself ready to burst. I nod my head and she screams happily and bounces around.
"OK, OK calm down baby" I tell her laughing and she giggles at me.