9 - Felix

'Guys you're all coming to my house tonight for 9' I say as I sit down at lunch 'why' Seungmin asks 'I party' I say calmly like it didn't meant anything. Minho's head whips up 'I'm not going' he says and then looks down again 'it won't be a proper party' Changbin says beside me, he feeds me some fries of his plate and I nod 'fine' Minho says and continues doodling in his book.

Jisung sits at the table, next to Minho, he says something to him and gets him to start eating the food on his plate 'Felix is having a party' Jeongin says 'okay and' Jisung responds and looks at me 'it's only us 8 and your coming' I say, Jisung looks at Minho 'I'm good' he says and finally sits down 'Minho's coming, Changbin said it won't be a proper party' Chan says, he sits and nods 'my place for 9' I say after a while, knowing he didn't ask.

There's a knock at my door, everyone else is here, they were before 9, more than 30 minutes ago, all except two people, I didn't think they would come together, but when I opened the door and there they were stood hand in hand, it surprised me slightly 'did you come together' I ask, Minho pushes me out of the way and let's go of Jisung's hand 'no we didn't I saw him almost having a panic attack outside, that's why we were late' Jisung half shouts at me. I haven't served any alcohol, I wanted to keep my promise.

'How about we play some games' is ask once everyone is settled, Minho still looks slightly uncomfortable but he's the first one to nod.

'How do you play party games without alcohol' Minho asks and I look at him 'we could get alcohol if you want' I look at him, he shakes his head 'but don't let me ruin your fun, I think I might just go home' he goes to stand up but Jisung grabs his arm 'stay' he says looking at him 'please' at that Minho sits down.

'How about never have I ever, or truth or dare, or 7 minutes in heaven' they all look up at the last suggestion 'six of us are in relationships you idiot' Seungmin says and flicks me on the head 'fine Minsung could play' they both look up at me and then each other and shrug, that was easy I thought.

They leave and it's a good 10 minutes before anyone comes out, there wasn't any unholy noises coming from the room, just light talking. 'I'm going to go now, Mr Shin texted' Minho says as he walks out 'me to' Jisung says, they think non of us noticed their interlocked hands or how close they were to each other, or the slight shine on each other's lips, they kissed I'm certain of that.

Hope you enjoyed that chapter, it might be the only Felix chapter, most of them are Minsung