19 - Felix

Something is different, there's something in the air that shouldn't be there, it's butter and smells of heartbreak. They way Jisung walks in the corridor latched onto Minho tells me it has something to do with him.

When he comes into the dining hall, late, alone, and being the physical embodiment of sadness 'what's wrong with you' Changbin asks before me, Jisung shrugs 'I'm fine' he lies 'no your not you've been walking around like someone killed your dog for the past 3 days' he shrugs again, I sit on Changbin's lap and give him my fruit.

When Minho comes, Jisung's eyes light up and Minho ruffles his hair, he looks happier with him around 'what's going on with you two' Hyunjin asks, I look around the table and notice Jeongin isn't here, Chan is acting very much similar to Jisung before Minho got here 'there in love' I say, they both look up at me and blush, not denying it.

'You are coming out tonight' I say to Jisung, he shakes his head 'come on you look like you've been going through a major depression, it'll be fun' he sighs, but gives in.

'Is everyone else coming' but the time I ask everyone is here, there's a distance between Chan and Jeongin, I'll have to ask them about that later 'I think I'll decline' Minho says, him and Jisung are holding hands, playing with each other's fingers 'you two are disgusting' I say, and go to sit back on Changbin's lap. 'I don't think I'll come either' Jeongin says 'me and Minho can do something else' Minho smiles at that and nods, they sit next to each other and start talking about their plans which from what I could hear consists of siting in Minho's house and watching romcoms.

'What's happening with you and Minho' I ask Jisung and we walk towards our Literature class 'noting' he says, he doesn't look happy or proud about the answer 'you want there to be something don't you' he shrugs and sighs 'it's complicated, I declined him' I'm shocked at they and then basically shout 'why' he looks nervous like he said something he shouldn't have 'he's going to rehab' he whispers, I make a sound of shock, but not surprise 'I'm happy for him' I say, I sling my arm over him and we walk to our class, discussing what we'll wear tonight, or if we'll even go out at all, I too like the idea of watching romcoms with my best friend.

Hope you enjoyed that, I didn't really want to write them going out, so I just made them talk instead but imagine that they did.