24 - Chan

It's winter, March, but feels more like summer. The way the music plays out of the speakers of my laptop as I show my Frieda the music I made over break, or the way it hasn't rained since we got back. The birds seems to be calm and the leaves are growing on the trees. Spring really is a time of new beginnings.

Just this time last year everything was cover in a grey cloud, I can't decide if it was actually there or if everything just felt so sad, Minh had just came back, he was depressed, smoking all the time, grieving. Now he's happy, the school seemed to have forgotten all about the incident almost 5 years ago, either that or they don't care anymore.

One this that had changed was Jeongin, when he came back from rehab, he had changed, he wasn't as bubbly as he had been before, it felt like he'd aged. Most importantly he still drank, that's where I helped, I had to stop drinking caffeine, and fix my sleep schedule and he would try to stop drinking m, there were set backs, of course there were. But nothing broke my hear more than when he came to me, crying in my arms over a small drink of wine, that's when I knew things were going to get better.

We didn't go to the club, or the bar anymore, we didn't really in the first place, but those two words stopped coming out of Felix's mouth, he'd always suggest the movies, or a dinner, always something we could all do.

When we did thing together it felt no different to what it did before, we were a family, even when I was angry with Minho, or upset with Jeongin, we were still a family.

When we got to the dinner one day, there was a group of boys stood by the entrance, they were smoking and laughing at some sexual joke that wasn't actually funny, Minho looked down, he knew them. But we walked past, we entered, and nothing else happened.

Minho tried his best to cover up his tattoo on his arm, at all times, he wasn't embarrassed but it reminded him of a darker time, the solar system on his ribs however he always put on display, Jisung loves playing with that tattoo. I only really remembered he and Changbin had them when we went swimming, which was often, my house had one and we made the most out of it.

But right now we're not doing anything, we're in my living room, it's the early hours of the day and everyone is either sitting on there phones or talking quietly to each other, the moon shines through my curtains and it reflects onto Jisung's face, who's sleeping on Minho's chest, both of their hairs are a mess, but I'm sure mine is.

But despite that m, I want to remember this day, the way I feel right now, happy, a happiness where I'm not thinking of anything, I feel content, my friends are all okay, my family is safe.

Don't forget to vote and comment, I've just seen the thing about MC Minho but I'm going to post this chapter in a while so if it's not true I don't want to get all excited and embarrass myself to the like 10 people who read this book