CHAPTER 7

It's monday morning. Jisoo was about to get up to prepare for school when suddenly her phone vibrated from the nightstand beside her bed. She sat up and took her phone and read the text.

From: Jinyoung
Good morning love. Are you already awake? Let's go to school together. I'm gonna pick you up in 1 hour. Okay?

To: Jinyoung
Good morning. I just woke up love. Okay. I will prepare now. Take care.

------

Jisoo and Jinyoung are on their way to school together now. They are inside his car talking about random things.

Jisoo also mentioned Seulgi that she will meet later. He did not ask anything more. Jinyoung doesn't mind maybe unless if it's a guy.

Her boyfriend is not that kind of a jealous type, and Jinyoung never gets mad at her even though sometimes she's so stubborn. He's so understanding. That's one of the reasons why Jisoo loved him.

-------

They just arrived at school.

Jisoo and Jiyoung are walking now together. Until Lisa jumped in front of them from out of nowhere.

"Good morning!" Lisa grinned

Jisoo was startled. Then she slaps Lisa's shoulder.

"My God Lisa. Can you just greet us normally?"
Jisoo said while her hand was on her chest.

Lisa laughs. "Hey, Jinyoung!"

Jinyoung waved smiling.

Suddenly Jisoo kissed Jinyoung on his cheek. He was startled but he grinned after.

"Bye love. I'll just text you later" Jisoo said grabbing Lisa's hand walking on their way to their class.

Jisoo turned her head to look at her best friend who is smirking.

"What?" Jisoo asked raising her eyebrows

"What happened to my best friend?" She shook Jisoo's shoulders

"What do you mean?" Jisoo acted like she doesn't know what Lisa is talking about.

She doesn't know why she did that. Especially in public. She's not really that sweet when it comes to Jinyoung.

"You just kissed Jinyoung" Lisa said wiggling her eyebrows

"So? Can't I kiss my boyfriend?"

Lisa stopped walking and faced her best friend.

"Chu first of all you are not a fan of PDA. Second, you don't like to initiate things first. And lastly, I never saw you being too sweet with Jinyoung" Lisa said and rolled her eyes.

All of what Lisa said was right. Jisoo thought maybe she did that simple gesture for their relationship. She's trying to save their relationship.

Saving from what? Jisoo doesn't even sure what. That's why she's trying to figure it out. That's why she's asking for a sign. It's too complicated for her. But she doesn't want to end their relationship, she loves him. And it looks like Jinyoung is okay with the kind of relationship they have. Jisoo never told him what she feels about it. And again Jisoo doesn't even know why. Yes, she's that complicated. She can't understand herself sometimes.

Jisoo didn't realize that she's been staring nowhere while thinking about that

"Hey! Chu I'm talking to you! You're in deep thoughts. What are you thinking?"

"Nothing Lis. Let's stop talking about it. And what I did is normal Lis. He's my boyfriend. It's not a big deal."

"But-"