CHAPTER 31

Jisoo told everything to Jennie.  Everything about her family. She told her how she had a perfect family once but it was destroyed all of a sudden. 

She told her how she acted like it didn't affect her but the truth is it affected her so much before.

She told her that her parents are not on good terms so she always makes sure that they will not see each other again since they separated that's why Jisoo was always the one who visited her father.

Jisoo hates it when her parents are fighting, she always avoids it.  It hurts her. 

That's what happened that day when her father visited her and her mother went home early that's why her parents saw each other and they started to fight again and Jisoo heard all the harsh and bad words that came on their mouth and threw at each other. Jisoo hated it, Jisoo was the one who is hurting. It's always affecting her. 

Jennie told her that she needs to talk to her parents and tell them what she feels and assure them that her parents will understand. It will make her feel better.

After Jisoo opened up,  they both asked each other about the things that they want to know. They learned many things about each other after that.

-------

Jennie:
HELLO GAYS PLEASE HELP ME

Lisa:
What is this?  Who are you?  What do you want?

Jennie:
Okay. I'm gonna remove you here

Lisa:
Hahaha no!  I'm just joking 😒 okay what is it?

Rosé:
Hello.  What is this?

Lisa:
Hi Rosie!  Good morning 😊

Rosé:
You sitting beside me right now Lisa 🙄

Jennie:
Stop flirting here!

Seulgi:
Oh, new GC.  What's happening?

Jennie:
Where are you guys? 

Rosé:
Our room.

Irene:
What is this? We are still in our room too.  Why won't we just see each other outside?

Jennie:
No. Let's talk here.

Lisa:
Where's Jisoo?  Why she's not here?

Seulgi:
This is about Jisoo?

Jennie:
Yeah. It's about Jisoo.
She's taking shower by the way

Irene:
Okay. So what is it?

Jennie:
So I already told Jisoo that I love her.

Lisa:
WHAT?!  WHEN?  HOW?

Seulgi:
(2)

Rosé:
Finally Jen 😊

Irene:
I'm happy for you Jen.

Jennie:
Last night when I followed her outside the bar we got into a small fight but I didn't get mad at her for too long,  I just can't