Chapter 19

* Lonnie's p.o.v *

After I left the table I ran back to my room crying. When I made it to my dorm room I got in and slammed the door as I started pacing around the room angry.

After pacing for a while I got frustrated and throw a picture of me and Jay at the wall screaming at the top of my lungs. Hitting my dresser repeatedly.

I run a shaky hand through my hair, leaning my head back against the door as I start sobbing letting more and more tears fall.

As I cried I slid down the door and layed my head on my wrists and cried.

* 1 hour later *

After balling my eyes out on the floor for the past hour I dry whatever tears I had left and made my way to the bathroom to shower.

After my shower I make my way to my closet and choose something comfy to wear and tie my hair in a messy bun as I go to my bed and cover myself in my blankets and stare at the wall. Snuggling with my favorite stuffed panda Yin Yin.

* Lonnie's outfit *

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. I tell them to come in and they do. I just keep starring at the wall when the person sits on the other side of my bed.

" How you feeling." I hear Ben ask placing a hand on my shoulder.

" I'm fine Ben." I mumble snuggling Yin Yin even tighter.

" Are you sure. I mean after seeing what you saw." He exclaims I turn over and face him.

" You saw the video? " I asked him.

" Yeah. We all did. And I'm so sorry you had to go through this again." He said as I sat up and let him embrace me.

" Don't be. It's not your fault, besides I've gotten over this before I can do it again." I exclaimed softly feeling my voice break.

" That's the problem. You weren't supposed to go through this again, Lonnie it's the third time." He said looking at me in the eyes.

" I know, but I guess I always had a feeling that this was gonna happen eventually." I admit to him with a sad smile.

" You were just hoping you would be wrong this time." He says reading my mind.

" I just hate the fact Chad was right about Jay." I admit laying down on Ben's chest.

" What do you mean Chad was right about Jay." He said pulling back.

I sigh and looked up at him.

" There's no point keeping it a secret anymore now that Jay and I are done." I tell him.

" Chad is the person whose been calling me. You know the one I wouldn't tell you guys about." I say confesing.

" What!" Ben replies in shock.

" I can explain. After the incident with Chad and Jane remember I had to go somewhere." I reminded him.

" Yeah." He exclaims.

" Well Chad knew I was here and asked to talk." I explain.

" And you agreed. Lonnie what if he had tried to hurt you like he did to Jane." He said worriedly.

" I know that, but I was angry and wanted to confront him." I say.

" Alone." He says still upset.

" Ben calm down and let me finish explaining." I reply trying to calm him down.