Chapter 10: Safe

A/N: It does feel so good when someone comments and votes. Thank you for that. I appreciate. <3 Bora Bora Borahae <3

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10: Safe

"I'm pretty sure it's him

"I'm pretty sure it's him. We'll find that out when we actually sees his parents." Hobi speaks through the phone.

"It's a big family. We need some time. They have their powerful back too." he rolls his eyes at the voice that speaks back through the phone.

"You don't know for sure it's him who's the son of Park Minjung. Both Jimin and Kai have never been out in the media." Hobi says.

"I'm digging carefully for our own sake... It's Jeon and Park we're talking about." Hobi rolls his eyes for the 3rd time before he hangs up.

"This fucking bitch. You're not even my real mother."

"Hobi hyung. Why are you down here?" Taehyung's voice makes Hobi turn around. He suddenly turned his expression into a bright smile.

"Oh. I had this phone call to attend. It's done." Hobi replies with a smile that lightens up the world.

"Let's go up then. The other hyungs are upstairs already." Taehyung connects arms with Hobi as they walk to the lift.

At Jimin's apartment.

"Hyung you're here." Jimin smiles and hugs Hobi after he opens the door.

"Thanks for having me." Hobi utters looking at the room. "Woah Jimin. Nice room you got. Your mom must help you decorate it."

Jimin's smile disappears. "Uhm no hyung, It's mostly me and my hyung." Jimin says as Taehyung back hugs him. He does that instead of saying anything. He knows Jimin is not in his best condition according to Junho.

"You have a brother?" then Jimin is not probably not the one?

"Ouch Taehyung! That hurts." Jimin got cut off when Taehyung lifted up and squeezed him