Chapter 32: Pre Birthday

They decide to have the party on the night of October 31st to spend midnight with Jungkook. The birthday dinner happens at Jin's since he has the best kitchen tools. The seven boys including Yugyeom, Mina and Momo came to join the party, helping each other cook.

Now Jimin, Jin and Mina are in the kitchen area while the rest are coughing, talking and drinking, waiting for the food.

"Jimin, you're getting so much better. I'm sure joining the cooking club pays off." Mina smiles as she puts salt and pepper to season the steak.

"This is just chopping garlic, noona."

"Remember when you cube them?" Mina laughs. "I mean who cube garlic like that."

"Jungkook hyung said it's fine. I didn't know."

"You have to understand you can do no wrong in your Jungkook hyung's eyes." Jin adds. The wild sholder beauty is making sauce for salad.

Jimin sighs. "You think so?" He presses his lips into a thin line and tilt his head down. "I'm not sure."

"What do you mean? He would happily eat raw steak if you're the one who cooked it." Jin smiles. It's no secret about Jimin and Jungkook. They're loud and people know about them.

"He would also happily eat you." Mina smirks.

"He eats my front so good." Jimin says casually, earning giggles from Jin and Mina. They love how Jimin is so starighwoard. Innocently shameless. "But he wouldn't let me eat him."

"What?" Jin is now surprised. They've been living together. And Jungkook, not getting a blowjob?

Not that Jungkook is a blowjob addict or anything, but Jungkook has the tendencies of a dom, so hearing that Jungkook go down on Jimin is a little surprising to Jin. He knows his friend well enough. Enough to know briefly how Jungkook is, in bed.

"He doesn't even let me touch him." Jimin looks back down on the garlic before he washes his hands.

"What?" Mina's eyes widened. "He tied you up already?"

"Why would he tie me up?" Jimin tilts his head then he gets the answer after he processes something. "No, noona. It's not that kind of not touching. He doesn't let my hands go anywhere near down there. It pisses him off when he thinks of me doing those things. That's how he explained."

"Pissing him off?" Confusion shows up on Mina's face. "I don't understand."

"It's just Jungkook being possessive." Jin can guess because his love Namjoon has that similar mindset. The taller one would get mad and very suspicious about how he learned all the moves from. Jungkook is not Namjoon's childhood friend for nothing. "If I'm not wrong he has this fear that you would do it with someone else?"